Connected Technologies at TVS Motor Company

Why Connect Cars

In the age of mobile connectivity and OTT platforms, consumers' mobility needs are no different. Customers don't want to drive from point A to point B. They want a connected car that can give them important information instantly and impress them.

We see that many people put themselves and other passengers at risk by using their smartphones while driving on the road. Therefore, an electrician's current need is to ensure the safety of his customers, and telematics and connected vehicle technology needs to be built to meet this.

How does remote data processing work?

Remote data processing is a transportation intervention that uses IT and communication protocols to remotely send, receive and store vehicle-related information. Information is sent securely over wireless networks, and remote connections are made for use in electric cars or smartphones.

The remote data center collects data from the vehicle and sends it back to the IoT cloud through appropriate communication. This information is then processed, analyzed and used to improve the car's performance, make recommendations to customers, etc. decision is made.

Connected Vehicle Ecosystem

TVS Engines and Connectivity

Creating customer satisfaction through innovative technology solutions has always been TVS Motor's top priority and together with the automotive industry, We believe Embracing digitalization and remote control of vehicle data can be at the forefront of redefining the past user experience! We launched India's first connected scooter, TVS NTORQ 125, with TVS SmartXonnect in 2018, and now we have multiple connected scooters including TVS iQube Electric.

Our products serve our customers by focusing on safety and comfort by providing important information without disturbing them while driving. Some features of our vehicles include geofencing alerts, security alerts such as collision alerts and theft/towing alerts, navigation and tracking, remote instant payment, nearby payment centers and check-in.

For more information about available features, please visit;

Driving scoring is another broad area where AI understands the driver's style and behavior, which can be used to create personalized driving lessons cars and ensure customers receive best practices. better driving, more cars and longer life.

How does this help auto OEMs?

Remote processing of information in the car opens up a variety of possibilities, including providing timely assistance to customers, tailoring the confirmation of services and improving product quality, and shortening the time to market of new products.

TVS Motor's cloud and visualization

We extract the mobile application data of large numbers of cars from the cloud database at high speed and replace them with special model standards and time records. Get this information. We leverage open visualization platforms and proprietary algorithms to analyze real-time traffic and traffic data. As consumers' demand for information about their cars and journeys and personalized experiences grows rapidly around the world, we have expanded our data-connected platform.

Open Source Visualization

As the world of connected vehicles evolves with the latest innovations in technology, TVS Motors is leveraging telematics, cloud infrastructure, enhancing the Open device and customers overall experience. Customers get a great experience, safety and quality products. These algorithms create three advantages in automobile use thanks to digital/artificial intelligence capability. 

https://theshelartvs.com/connected-technologies-at-tvs-motor-company/