𝐅𝐓 | 𝟑𝟑

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟷:𝟸𝟹 𝙰𝙼

𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗈𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗓𝗒𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 !

mentioned you in story . . .

| 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐲𝐧𝐧 🥰

|randomuser (😘😘) this message.

—AMAZYN LOOKED AT the alarm clock that sat on the hotel's night stand, it was nearing 7AM and she had yet to be sleep. Not that she minded, she was enjoying listening to Sevn sleep.

She was using the rising sun to take pictures of herself when she felt Sevn jolt awake next to her. She snapped one more picture before turning to look at him, "You good?"

Sevn didn't even answer, he sat up and pulled his shirt off. He was feeling a lot of pressure in his chest and no matter how many deep breaths he took, it only seemed to be getting tighter.

Amazyn moved the blanket aside a little, "Sevn?"

He stood up and walked to the window, propping it open. Amazyn watched as he took a deep breath once more, finally letting out a quiet staggered breath. She didn't say anything this time but she really was confused as it wasn't the first time that had happened since they had been in Vegas.

Sevn sat on the edge of the bed, his whole chest had been hurting so bad lately and he didn't know what to do about it. He felt the urge to cut himself again but he wanted to uphold his deal with Amazyn so he was fighting that urge--but it really was hard.

Amazyn gave him a moment before going to sit next to him, "Do you need anything?"

"Nah," He finally said, "I'm good."

She kissed his temple before standing up, "Imma go down to the breakfast buffet. Come wit' me."

"Ight."