~𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔~ 𝒀𝑨𝑵𝑮 𝑱𝑼𝑵𝑮𝑾𝑶𝑵

January 5th

Commentator : Yang Jungwon catches up with them all one step...woooahhh it's extraordinary..!!!!! He just overtook the first in the race!!!! Will he manage to keep this place and win his 14th victory? We arrive at the end of the last lap...the second one accelerates!!! Will he take the victory from our champion? Yang Jungwon doesn't give up!! He's speeding up...He's speeding up...!!! AND YANG JUNGWON CROSSES THE FINISH LINE AND WINS HIS 14TH VICTORY!!!! THE MASTER OF RACES STRIKES AGAIN!!!!

He gets off his motorcycle, a large crowd gathers around him, his friends lift him up, the trophy in hand, all the girls shout his name celebrating his 14th victory.

January 6th

Yuki Pov

I arrive at school, everyone keep talking about Jungwon's victory yesterday.

I was walking in the high school hallway listening to music. To tell the truth, I don't care much about these motorcycle racing stories...

I walk trough my locker to take my school stuffs. After that, i walk trough the Maths classroom, i HATE maths...Suddenly, i can feel a shoulder bumping into mine.

Yuki : O-oh..i'm sorry... i said

I rise my head to see the person i hurt.

I can recognise him...Yang Jungwon...the bad boy rider of the school...

Jungwon : smirk You're pretty cute, what's your name?

Yuki : Uhm...Choi Yuki..

Jungwon : You should come support me on the 11st for my race Yuki~ wink

Yuki : I'm not interested in those things sorry.

Jungwon : chuckle you'll be interested, i can tell you.

Yuki : I really don't think so.

Jungwon : Yaaaa please come in~ It'll be my 15th victory you have to see it~

Yuki : You're really confident about your victory...

Jungwon : his voice became more serious Why do people call me "The Master of races" according to you huh?

Yuki : And why do you absolutely want me to come? We do not even know each other.

Jungwon : smirk We'll get to know each other soon, don't worry~

Yuki : Who told i wanted it?

Jungwon : I know you want to...he take a confident tone

Yuki : I keep a cold tone I don't.

Jungwon : He approach me with a smirk I'll make you wanting to~

Yuki : I'm not like all these girls that fall for you.

Jungwon : laugh It won't take you long to become like them, trus-

It's now 9a.m, the bells rang sign that it's time to go to class. Jungwon is cut off by the sound.

Jungwon : sigh Well...I guess I have to let you go to class. See you soon~

Yuki : with a cold tone I think so.

Jungwon : chuckles I see you're not as easy to convince as the others...he walk behind me and stop I like that. he heads to the smoking room..