~𝑬𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆~ 𝑵𝑰𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑴𝑼𝑹𝑨 𝑹𝑰𝑲𝑰

In the city of Fukuoka in Japan lives a seemingly normal married couple, at least that's only on the surface...

The cold husband is always at home and don't go outside contrary to his wife. The only time he's seen is the night when his wife sleep...

One night, Yuki, the wife notice her husband Ni-ki isn't with her in the bed, so she decide to check in the house...no presence of her husband...

Yuki : Where is he...she mumble

Yuki sigh and go upstairs in their bedroom. She lay on the bed and wait for her husband.

After a good hour, the door of the bedroom open slowly, Ni-ki is here...Yuki immediately sit on the bed.

Yuki : Ni-ki?

Ni-ki eyes widened when he see his wife isn't asleep.

Ni-ki : cold tone Yeah?

Yuki : Where were you? It's late...

Ni-ki : None of your business.

Yuki notice something on Ni-ki's lip...

Yuki : Is that blood?

Ni-ki : Eh?

Yuki : On the corner of your lip...

Ni-ki touch the corner of his lip with his finger and see a little bit of blood...

Ni-ki : always with this same cold tone That's nothing. Just...a fight.

Yuki : A fight? But you're not injured...

Ni-ki : I said that's none of your business!

Yuki stay silent....

~3h ellipsis~

Yuki is now sleeping, Ni-ki is just next to her, he's still awake...

He feels strange, as if he had something missing...like, a thirst, a hunger...

He look at Yuki next to him, she has her back to him, her neck is visible...

Ni-ki bit and lick his lip...he feels like...he's going to snap at every moment...He lean towards her, rather...towards her neck...fangs are starting to appear...he lean closer and closer...

Yuki open the eyes feeling her husband's presence...

Yuki : Ni-ki...that's not the moment...it's late i'm tired...

Ni-ki come to his sense.

Ni-ki : Yeah..i'm sorry..he moves away I'm just...hungry...

Yuki : Already? But it's 2a.m...

Ni-ki : I know...but...I can't control myself...I need to eat..now...

Yuki : You can't wait until tomorrow?

His voice become different...he keep looking at Yuki's neck with hunger...