ᗪIᑕᒪᗩIᗰᗴᖇ/ᗷᗩᑕKՏTOᖇY

Elijah was the little brother of Patrick hockstetter. He was 4 years older than him. Yes Patrick did kill Avery but his mom decided to have another one months later.

She kept an Eye on Elijah better so he didn't end up like his brother. Dead.

Elijah grew up to where he kept being tormented by his brother. Elijah knew all the sick things he had because Patrick used it to torment him.

Patrick used dead rabbits, Cats and other dead animals that were in his fridge.

It was sick for Elijah.

But that's when Patrick started to hang out with the Bowers gang. Patrick used to be chubby a bit short  and ugly.

Now he's lanky and tall. Elijah is 13 while Patrick is 17. He was held back in the same grade.

Patrick was standing at 5'11 while Elijah was standing at 4'5. So it was easy for Patrick to pick him up and shove him anywhere or throw him.

Elijah had developed adhd and depression. Patrick honestly didn't give a fuck.

Patrick had a solipsism disorder. Which meant that he thought he was the only real being and he made everyone from his imagination.

Patrick was a sociopathic guy that Elijah had to deal with. His endless torments and teasing.

One time Patrick looked outside to see him and his friends, Henry Bowers, victor criss and "belch" huggins trying to light their farts on fire.

Elijah could never forget that moment. He found it disgusting.

Elijah's fears were bugs and the dark. He always believed that bugs would suck his blood and just make you itch.

While he thought there was always something in the dark.

Elijah would use a flashlight but Patrick always offered to walk with him but Elijah declined.

It was because one time Patrick decided to scare Elijah and when he did Elijah nearly pissed his pants.

Patrick only offered to do it because he wanted to scare Elijah which was successful every time.

Once Elijah turned thirteen, Him and Patrick got transferred into the same school.

Same with the three of belch henry and victor.

Ever since they transferred, Patrick Henry Victor and belch kept tormenting everybody in the town and city.

The four mainly picked on a specific group called "the losers club." Elijah had been avoiding all of the shit but still ended up being around the school.

Of course because of his infamous brother. Patrick hockstetter.

He avoided everyone. He wasn't the social type to be honest.

𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿: 𝗶 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲.