CH 4

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. IT REALLY ACTS AS A SUPPORT BUTTON.

ENJOY!!!

"Sir." Taehyung calls out while standing in front of his desk. The ravenette pauses his typing and looks up, doe eyes meeting the almond ones.

The elder slightly clears his throat to end he doesn't mess up and then places a stack of papers on the CEO's desk.

"I have finished the task you assigned me,sir."

Taehyung smiles feeling proud of himself for having accomplished such a big task in such a small amount of time. The accomplishment however, doesn't bear his hardwork. Since the true architects of the files remain hidden within the labyrinthine depths of the cyber department of the Mafia.

The hazel eyes watch intently as Jungkook's keen pairs scan the contents of the file, each page meticulously crafted to reflect the illusion of Taehyung's diligent work.

"Mm, okay. Prepare the documents with which we are taking off today."

The secretary nodds thoughtfully but almost in a blink ,pauses his moves.

Wait we? Us?

"S-sir ,we, as in you and I ?"

The doe eyed looked at him with a disgusting expression before standing up from his seat.

"Is there any other man beside you and me in this room Mr Kim?"

The elder fixes his goggles, internally preparing himself for some lecture but the boss doesn't do the same. Rather drops another bomb of question which Taehyung could swear is the hardest situation to handle on Earth.

"Did you not check my schedule today before typing it in the file? It was clearly written where we are heading to."

And Taehyung feels this is the last day of his job. The last moment with the Jeon in his room, and unfortunately the first time of his failure.

"Did you Mr Kim?"

'No. Never. John and Mark was handling it and I was busy on a webseries yesterday.'

" Yes sir I did. B-but I can't remember ac-actually."

The younger sighs before glaring back right into the hazel pairs but gets stunned how he had to arch his head upwards to match the eyes.

Jeon Jungkook, one of the wealthiest CEO of South Korea was blessed from birth with a marvellous height of 5'6 and he never grew any taller than that. His short body and utterly petite frame does make him look less masculine despite the sleek black suit and heavy watch he wraps around along with the ridiculously expensive cologne which only adds to his dainty presence.

The man in front however is above 6 along with a muscular physique and sharp facial features. And that only man is his secretary. A secretary taller and more chiseled than his boss, making the CEO look tiny beside him. Walking behind him would only make people assume Taehyung to be his bodyguard. I mean they aren't wrong.