Chapter - 2

Author pov ;

In a basement, a man is tied to chair while five other men stand around him, beating him as he screams. Suddenly, a voice from behind causes the five men to bow their heads in fear. The man in charge questions the group if the victim revealed any information, to which they reply no out of fear. In response, he fatally shoots all five men and approaches the tied man, demanding to know who sent him. Refusing to answer, the man begins cutting the chair with a chainsaw, causing the victim to bleed and scream in agony. Unmoved by the suffering, the man orders his men to clean up the scene before returning to his office, where a tense silence prevails. When he demands to know who was behind the attack, his personal assistant reveals that it was A.R . Hearing his name , anger took over him . Started throwing things uncontrollably. However, a voice intervened, urging him to calm down. It was his father, reminding him of the impending visit to the Singhania household for his marriage in two days.

Virat Pov ;

Reflecting on my marriage, I find solace in thoughts of my wife

Reflecting on my marriage, I find solace in thoughts of my wife. Her aura and beauty captivated me from the moment we first met at a party. Though unfamiliar with such feelings, her transformation from beauty to beast puzzles me. As I continued my day, thoughts of her persisted, causing distraction. 

      (Imagine Sitara pic in his phone)

Looking at her picture smikerd appear to my face .She will soon be mine ,only mine .She will only remember me no one else can took her from this beast .

Regarding A.R., I need to find out who he is.  I know he is dangerous, but he is hell-bent on coming after me. I have to do something about him .In the underworld, he is like a king; everyone is afraid of him. I am involved in smuggling and trafficking everything. He warned me to stop, but for me, only money  power matters. Now, his position will be mine by hook or by crook. But for now Dad want to only thing to destroy Rajput Industry and That's the only reason Dad want me to get married Singhania family , because both Singhania and Rajput are family friends . But for me I really need her may be for him it's revenge for me she is the only one whom I love . I don't know what is it but surely one thing I know I fucking need her she is only be mine and mine .

-What are you thinking about Virat?
- Do you think Virat really love her or it's obsession?

-Do you like his character ?yes ,there is lot of things you all will know soon .

- What do you think he likes Sitara or not . What is this loves or just attraction lust...

I know friends this part is short but I'm completing this here don't worry next part will come soon . Hope you all like it and please vote and comments your opinion.

✍🏻✍🏻
~
iya.xwriter__