Chapter 3

Author pov ;

Singhania Family:

Morning at 9 a.m. Everyone had already been present at the breakfast table and was waiting for Sitara. She came running, said sorry for being late, touched the feet of the elders, wished everyone good morning, and they started having their breakfast. Then her grandpa cleared his throat and told her, 'Tara beta, do you remember about your marriage? We talked about it.' She replied, 'Yes,' without looking at anyone.

Sitara pov;

I know everyone gazes at me, but I have already said I don't want it

I know everyone gazes at me, but I have already said I don't want it. However, they forced it. I want to tell them no, but looking at their happiness, I agreed. Mom said they are coming tomorrow, then I nodded. I know who I'm going to marry, Vikrant Singh Rathore. Well, he is a successful businessman. As far as I know, I have met him at a business party, but I won't beat around the bush. I will tell him directly that it's only business for me, maybe for both of us. After done my breakfast ,I called Ruhi and asked her where they are. She said to come to XYZ Cafe directly. So, I took my car and went there. Already, my mood is bad. Everyone is already present there, I mean Avyansh, Zain, Ruhi, Karan, and Samira ( yes karan and Sitara also know each other as they're friend and Samira too because she is karan girlfriend and Ruhi Samira and Sitara trio buddies know each other secrets) . Ruhi and Samira doesn't know about the marriage; I don't know how she will react. I finally reached my destination. After parking my car, I went inside the cafe looking for the and my eyes met with the hazel eyes again. Ah, looking extremely attractive; how can someone manage that? Then, Ruhi waved at me, and I went there to take my seat next to Avyansh. Don't get me wrong; it's just that there is no space.

 Don't get me wrong; it's just that there is no space

(Avyansh pic)

Avyansh pov;

Well, we're in the cafe

Well, we're in the cafe. Karan and Me have little fight as I didn't inform him but now everything is fine . He is really understanding.He also introduced me Samira ,his girlfriend he met her in college .we all are now waiting for Sitara and my eyes suddenly met with hers.

we all are now waiting for Sitara and my eyes suddenly met with hers

(Sitara look)

She is looking like a goddess. Her brown eyes met mine, and I felt like everything had stopped. Ruhi called her she came and sat with me. Like, seriously, hehe. I'm happy, she said 'Hye' I replied 'Hello' to her. We ordered something. Ruhi asked her what happened,she didn't say anything Samira also asked her she said she is going to marry. The girls screamed what ? I don't know what I'm feeling now . She looked at me, I know she got an idea like something off. 'What?' Ruhi asked her, 'What did she say?' 'Yes, I'm going to marry.Wtf,bro you didn't bother to tell us about the marriage and what is this sudden Samira said. "Look, you know I don't want to marry already, my mood is pissed off." Then Ruhi asked her, "What's the matter? I'm just observing her. I feel like just punching that person. But why am I thinking ? ( Don't worry friends you all will know soon )Then she said, "Yrr, look I don't but everyone is happy and I can't say no to them now I have to marry some day right ?then whynot now . Karan and Zain is just looking at me now I'm all silent . After finishing our eating I informed them that I have some work I have to finish. Then Ruhi also said that She and Samira is going to stay at Sitara place . After bidding bye to them I took my car and went for work . following me, Karan and Zain are coming too .

How is this chapter?

What are you thinking all is there something?

Is Avyansh like Sitara?

Don't worry everything will be clear on next part

Votes comments and share and give me your opinion...

Thank you for reading 💗

Follow my account:

✍🏻✍🏻
~
iya.xwriter_