Dad?

Before Charlie could even get her bearings on what was going on, there was a tall figure In front of her, covered by shadow. "W-who are you?" She spoke nervously and clenched Vaggie's hand, watching as another figure appeared from behind the one before her.
Vaggie pointed her spear at the first figure before he came into her view better. She dropped the spear and stared at him.
"Vaggie! My top girl! How have you been? Where have you been? I haven't seen you since your training days!" The man spoke in a very similar tone to Charlie's father, but he seemed to have this slight fear factor that her dad didn't exactly possess on the day to day. "Vaggie, who is this? You know him? Omg! Is he your friend from when you were up here! Aww! That's sooo sweet! I'm so happy to meet one of your friends!" Her eyes quickly turned to big bright stars.
"No babe, it's not really like that... it's-" She tried to grab Charlie's arm before she could approach the man fully but missed her by an inch.
  "Hi! I'm Charlie Morningstar, it's so very nice to be meeting you!" She put her hand out to the figure.
  "Wait, Your Charlotte?!"
  "You've heard of me?" She seemed a bit confused, she didn't recognize him from the last meeting they had in heaven.
  "Luci really did pop out a kid... huh. I suppose the picture he sent me should've been proof enough!"
  "You know my father?"
  "Why of course! Now, I haven't seen him in person since his fall but we use to be... inseparable."
  "Who exactly are you, sir?" She looked up at him, trying to be as kind as possible and keep her tone light.  "He looks like my father." She thought, "Just no red circles...and this man was almost as tall as me."
  "I'm Micheal."