Purpose

The headless horsemen falls to the ground. It dissolves into darkness. Sofia and CJ on the sidelines celebrate the victory.

CJ:Nice!

Sofia:Good job you 4.

Sonya:Oh it was nothing.

Wesley:We've become a lot better as a team during our trip here.

Loki:And got stronger.

Sofia:Wish we could say the same, but we're practically drained.

CJ:Yeah, but controlling mist is pretty big Marlen. And Wesley has now joined the club with having a random not paying rent in the head.

Wesley:I don't care how tired you are, I'll knock you out.

The 4 walk over to the crippled.

Marlen:Let's get you two out of here. We have a vacation waiting for us.

D̷̨̠͔̭̳̜͓̰͖͉͉̲̏̓̿͑́̿̿̔͛̏͘͝͝e̴̘̗̺̹͈̣̼̖͖̹̩̩͓̩̓͝a̷̡̜̫̙̫͕̣̫̽̾̈́̑͆̉̌̐̈́̐̃̀͘͝͝t̶̨̤͖̰̰̮̜̜͍͓͚̤̪̞̿́͗́͝h̴̨̛̛̘͚̏̐̀̓̇̓̚̕:You're going no where!

The 6 turn around and see Death looming over them.

Wesley:What do you want now?

Loki:We've beat everything you've thrown at us.

Marlen:And we're not stopping now.

D̷̨̠͔̭̳̜͓̰͖͉͉̲̏̓̿͑́̿̿̔͛̏͘͝͝e̴̘̗̺̹͈̣̼̖͖̹̩̩͓̩̓͝a̷̡̜̫̙̫͕̣̫̽̾̈́̑͆̉̌̐̈́̐̃̀͘͝͝t̶̨̤͖̰̰̮̜̜͍͓͚̤̪̞̿́͗́͝h̴̨̛̛̘͚̏̐̀̓̇̓̚̕:Is that so?

Sonya:Yeah!

D̷̨̠͔̭̳̜͓̰͖͉͉̲̏̓̿͑́̿̿̔͛̏͘͝͝e̴̘̗̺̹͈̣̼̖͖̹̩̩͓̩̓͝a̷̡̜̫̙̫͕̣̫̽̾̈́̑͆̉̌̐̈́̐̃̀͘͝͝t̶̨̤͖̰̰̮̜̜͍͓͚̤̪̞̿́͗́͝h̴̨̛̛̘͚̏̐̀̓̇̓̚̕:Then let's see how you ha-

Out of nowhere Absaar and Lexi both come and kick right through Death creating a giant hole through it then land directly in front of the kids faced away from Death..

Lexi:Hm, I guess I should've seen that coming. Why didn't you tell me Absaar?

Absaar:I told you that would've happened! You didn't wanna listen!

Lexi:That doesn't sound like me.

Sofia:Absaar!

CJ:Finally decided to join the light?

Absaar:You could say that.

D̷̨̠͔̭̳̜͓̰͖͉͉̲̏̓̿͑́̿̿̔͛̏͘͝͝e̴̘̗̺̹͈̣̼̖͖̹̩̩͓̩̓͝a̷̡̜̫̙̫͕̣̫̽̾̈́̑͆̉̌̐̈́̐̃̀͘͝͝t̶̨̤͖̰̰̮̜̜͍͓͚̤̪̞̿́͗́͝h̴̨̛̛̘͚̏̐̀̓̇̓̚̕:Silence!

All of the Void and Hell shake. Absaar and Lexi turn towards Death.

D̷̨̠͔̭̳̜͓̰͖͉͉̲̏̓̿͑́̿̿̔͛̏͘͝͝e̴̘̗̺̹͈̣̼̖͖̹̩̩͓̩̓͝a̷̡̜̫̙̫͕̣̫̽̾̈́̑͆̉̌̐̈́̐̃̀͘͝͝t̶̨̤͖̰̰̮̜̜͍͓͚̤̪̞̿́͗́͝h̴̨̛̛̘͚̏̐̀̓̇̓̚̕:What is with this treachery?! How dare you betray me?! I made you!

Absaar:You didn't make me, you destroyed me. But now it's time I remake myself how I wish.

Lexi:Yeah you have no control over our lives.

D̷̨̠͔̭̳̜͓̰͖͉͉̲̏̓̿͑́̿̿̔͛̏͘͝͝e̴̘̗̺̹͈̣̼̖͖̹̩̩͓̩̓͝a̷̡̜̫̙̫͕̣̫̽̾̈́̑͆̉̌̐̈́̐̃̀͘͝͝t̶̨̤͖̰̰̮̜̜͍͓͚̤̪̞̿́͗́͝h̴̨̛̛̘͚̏̐̀̓̇̓̚̕:I AM DEATH! Not hypothetically, not poetically, not rhetorically, not metaphorically! I'm the one who's there at the end!