6: PROUD MOMMA

Hi! I am back and ready
I kind of forgot what episode
I was on since I have a new 
Netflix account, so just bear
with me. 

CHAPTER 06

PROUD MOMMA

"Why am I here again?" Caden says as she looks at Spider and Malakai, who are in the library. Malakai was writing his book, while Spider had his feet on the desk while being on his phone.

"Because we need you to go get me a band" Amerie says as she glares at Spider, "Fuck you Spider. I want that band".

Caden couldn't help but roll her eyes at Amerie's demand for a band. She looks and notices that Quinn's vision isn't on Spider but on Sasha. It was cute.

"I still have to give her pen back" Quinn she murmured; her gaze fixed on a figure in the distance. Without tearing her eyes away, Amerie's voice cut through the air, crisp and matter-of-fact. "So, give her the pen back."

A playful smirk danced on Darren's lips as he leaned in, mischief glinting in his eyes. "Oh. She totally wants to give her more than a pen, don't you?" Caden chuckled at the comment, a knowing glint in her eyes. Quinn's cheeks warmed at the implication, her eyes darting everywhere but towards her friends.

Amerie's curiosity sparked the air between them, her words gentle yet probing. "You like Sasha?"

Quinn's breath caught, her focus snapping back to her friend as she hurriedly shushed her, a mix of panic and longing flickering in her eyes.

"She's had a wide-on for her since the cemetery party. So go talk to her." Darren says while Amerie, smiles, "And say what?" Quinn responds.

"Say, 'Hey, I think you're hot. Wanna scissor?'" Darren jokingly suggests.

The red-haired individual hesitated, "I can't say that! Because— ", But before they could finish, Darren interjected, "Why not?"

Amerie casually interjects "Just be chill! Here's your pen. Wanna hang out?"

"No, I can't say that either."

Caden, growing tired of the mild argument, suggests a straightforward approach— "Or you could just walk up to her, hand her the pen, and begin the conversation from there. Don't overcomplicate it."

Encouraged by his words, the group starts boosting Quinn's confidence, urging her to approach Sasha and strike up a conversation. Quinn finally giving in, goes to Sasha to try and talk to her. The trio was happy, seeing their baby all grown up. Quinn looked back at them, while they all gave her a thumbs up. They watch as Quinn letting her nerves get the best of her, picks up the book, nods to Sasha and runs away. When Quin came back, they all ducked behind the bookshelves.

I told you I couldn't do it" Quinn whispers, feeling embarrassed. "What if she doesn't like me or I'm not her type? What if she thinks I'm weird? What if she's still into Missy?", Quinn says then lets out a sigh. Both Amerie and Darren look at each other.

"So, what if she thinks you're weird?" Caden says as the trio looks towards her, "Nothing wrong with being weird, I'm weird, you're weird, we're all weird. And how would you know if she likes you or is still into Missy if you don't go and talk to her?" She questions her friend, "Sometimes we need to take a chance despite it might not end the way we want us to. But at least you can say that you did it instead of thinking about what if's" The trio looks at her, not expecting that.