Chapter seven: boyfriend on leash

"Could you stop staring at me like that?" Colton asked as he stared at the 9 year old. "We're the only ones awake. You're the only person I can look at." Scarlet gritted her teeth. "Yeah but you're staring at me like I ruined your life." Colton pointed out.

Just then, Corbin woke up. "Corbin! Could you help me with the rope now?" Colton asked. "Huh? Yeah." He got up, dragging Scarlet. As the boy in the beanie focused on the tie, the young girl focused on Colton. She randomly would smack or flick him. "Ow! Stop it!" Colton tried to protect his head. "UNLOCK THE CUFFS THEN!" Scarlet shouted. "Shhh, Ophelia is still sleeping!" Lilith called, waking up. "Oh go make out with her then!" Scarlet yelled. Lilith flipped her off. "There." Corbin told Colton.

The beanie kid then went over to the girls to untie them. "Thanks dude." Lilith smiled after she was untied. Ophelia was still asleep. After all, she's barely gotten any sleep the past few days.

Once Will and Ophelia were awake they decided to walk more. It didn't take long before more civilization could be spotted. These people seemed more panicked. "Let's ask them for help." Lilith spoke. They nodded. "Before we get there.." Scarlet took some rope from the backpack. Lilith held Colton down. "Wait- what?!" He struggled. The 9 year old tied his hands together. "We still don't really trust you." Scarlet squinting her eyes. She gave the end of the rope to Lilith. Since she was the second strongest they could trust her to control him. The 13 year old boy looked over at Corbin. "Corbin! C'mon tell them this is ridiculous!" Colton protested. "He would, but this was kind of his idea." Scarlet smirked.

Colton felt betrayed. His eyes in shock just rethinking current life choices. "Chillax bro, we're not going to kill you, you just need to earn our trust." Lilith scoffed. "Let's go now." Corbin said. The others nodde, Scarlet hit the back of Colton's back.

Walking in the village was embarrassing for Colton. He felt like he was seen as a prisoner. This was his fault though. He bullied these kids back at the camp with his friends. Now if he tries to pick a fight he'll be eaten alive. Especially by Scarlet and Lilith. Corbin could possibly watch him. As Ophelia and Will are too shy to say anything.

"Hey! You!" Scarlet asked, running over to a weird looking alien. The creature turned to her, then caught a glimpse of Colton. "Is this your prisoner? I'd like to buy him." The entity quickly assumed. "Uhm, sorry- no. This isn't a prisoner." Scarlet guarded the dirty blonde boy. All Colton could see now was her brown basketball shorts and blue tank top. Also those blue and black Jordan's.

"He's not..a prisoner? What is he then?" The monster asked, now looking at Lilith, since she was holding onto the rope. Lilith felt like her tongue was stuck. Never in a million years will she ever be able to admit him being a friend. "This kid's boyfriend!" Lilith pointed her head over to Will. Will was distracted with talking to Corbin. Colton turned red. The weird looking man looked over at the tied boy. "Is this true?" He asked.

He knew that if he said no he could be putting them in more danger. He sighed greatly. "Yes sir, I'm just tied up because I usually get lost." Colton lied. The alien of some sort nodded.

"Back to my question.." Scarlet continued. "Have you seen a little boy? Emmanuel." Scarlet finished. The creature's eyes widened. "Are you friends with Emmanuel?" The monster asked. "Kind of." Lilith answered. The entity grabbed Scarlet by her shoulders and pulled her closer to him. "They probably already have news that you're friends with him, you need to leave! They'll kill you!" The beast warned. "Who's they?" Corbin had now joined their conversation.

"Over there!" A voice from behind called. It was another beast with even bigger monsters next to them. "C'mon!" The entity that was talking to the group grabbed Scarlet. Everyone else followed. The creature led the team of kids inside of a house. As they were entering shelter, Lilith fell to the floor. The feeling of a sharp pain ran through her left leg. She checked out to see what it was. Ophelia covered her mouth in shock. Corbin and Scarlet dragged her inside the building.

A sharp black blade had been shot by the enemy. It pierced right through her leg. "You guys go through the back door!" The monster pointed to the direction they should head. "Untie me! I can lift Lilith!" Colton pleaded. Corbin and Scarlet shared an uneasy look. "Fine!" Corbin untied the knot. The free boy quickly swooped Lilith from the ground and ran for ur door. They ran out quick and continued to run.

BOOM! The force was so strong it launched everyone off their feet. Will looked back. The house they were in had been blown to pieces. The roof and everything else either flew away or was burning in the explosion. Lilith screamed loud. She had landed on the blade, putting it deeper into her leg. Colton quickly got up to carry her once again. "C'mon! We have to go!" He yelped, everyone followed.

They got far away. On a cliff. He gently set Lilith down. "Does anyone know what to do now?" Colton asked. Ophelia gently raised her hand. Colton waved her over. She walked and stood above Lilith. Her sleeves were pulled to act as gloves. She quickly pulled out the blade. Lilith cried in pain. Ophelia slipped Lilith's vest off and tied it on the wound. "I'm pretty sure that's how it went." Oph dusted her hands.