Prologue

Timeline: Pogtopia Arc

Ships:
Kristen/Mumza x Philza
Mexican Dream x Mamacita/GD

(I can't rlly remember all the members, nor do I know all of their personalities. So I'll put the ones that I remember and know their personality and lore. Srry if I forgot ur fav character. By the way, since this is from the Pogtopia Arc, there will be mention of Wilbur, as much as I want him to not be mentioned, I have no choice. I'll try to not include as much as I can. <3 Shelby and the other victims. Now without further ado, let's start the show.)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Techno was just farming potato when he got teleported here. With a bunch of people. This is a bit unexpected and annoying. He is a bit pisssed off since whoever teleported him here wanted to interrupt his farming session. He look around to see more people and a homeless mutated teletubby. Ew. Lmao. Meanwhile half of the voices think this is interesting, why are they so sadistic, Techno never know. While the other half is panicking.

Ooh~ where are we??

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WE'RE LOST!!!!!!

Where are we???

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee
Eeeeeeeeeeeee

Eeee
Ee

E

Blood for the Blood God

Techno look around the place realising that this place is a cinema. He's a bit confused, though that didn't stop him from summoning an axe in his inventory. He looked around to see a girl with brown hair, standing at the center of the cinema, getting all the attention.

"Why hello the-" she said before getting cut off by a sword at her neck by none other, the mutated homeless teletubby, Dream.

"Where are we." Dream emphasising the sentence while pushing the sword at the neck more to the point it made it bleed a bit.

"Dream, calm down a bit. If you kill her, we might never get out." George said calmly with a bit panicky tone in it.

Dream then lower his sword down and step away from her, though not too far away so he could hurt her when needed. Meanwhile the girl just stare at Dream, seemingly not pissed of by the bleeding neck but rather by the fact he interrupted her. She then take out a gapples and eat it making her bleeding at the neck healed. She then cough again, trying to get everyone attention, which she didn't even have to since everyone attention is on her.

"So, as I was saying, hello there! As you can see, your trapped in here!" she said making some of the cast gripped their weapons harder (no dirty mind I swear if you-)

"And, the only way you can get out of here is if. You watch a certain person. What, you think I teleported you in a cinema for nothing? Don't worry! I won't hurt you! Well if you follow my rules that is. It isn't too much of a hassle, isn't it?" she said with a bit of sadistic tone at the end.

"And, who might this be?" Schlatt said with a wary voice. Techno doesn't really blame him since like. They were stuck here after all. If they watch a person they don't even know, Techno would complain until they finally change the person they are watching that they actually know.

"Don't worry! It's not a random person! It's one of you. In the cinema. Now if you would, please sit dow- wait. Where's Tommy?" she said while turning her head around, searching for Tommy.

Techno hearing this also immediately try to search for him when suddenly

BOOM!

Everyone attention now is at the door that was kicked by none other, Tommy.