Chapter 13

"The bond that you are doing follows the Phoenix clan. I don't know what your clan is like, but bond in our Clan means living and dying together. In our Clan, apart from my grandfather, there are only two of you." Dongfang Mingze explained.

"Didn't your brother also bond with Xiao Yufei? Also, has Qingyuan never done it too?" Lan Feiyu asked in disbelief. "You two doing this on this tree is different from my brother's bond with that man. That's because my brother releases pheromones that are present during maturation." Dongfang Mingze explained.

"But Qingyuan said that if your brother doesn't accept Xiao Yufei, he will also die, isn't that also life and death?" Qi Rong asked. "Because the key to Dongfang Xiyang's maturity is connected to their bond. Failure to gain full maturity means death for the Phoenix. So they are connected together." Lang Zirui explained.

"Your life and death are different. You like each other, which is proven by this tree. If one of you dies, your partner will come with you, not long after. If my brother or that man died, other one still can live. And regarding Qingyuan, Qingyuan has never bonded with anyone." Dongfang Mingze explained.

"Why?" Qi Rong asked confusedly. "I remember he had a bond with Jiang Ling." Lan Feiyu said. Qi Rong's eyes widened. Qi Rong didn't know this. "It was Zhang Qingyuan not Dongfang Qingyuan. Dongfang Qingyuan must not fall in love." Zhang Junfeng said coming.

"I've found A Yuan's memory in the Huise Shijian. Also found out who messed with A Yuan during his reincarnation." Zhang Junfeng said. "People from Ice Land?" Dongfang Mingze asked. "Yes, the possibility that that person was involved is high." Zhang Junfeng explained.

"A Yuan is too kind to them." Lang Zirui said angrily. "Can we really not do anything to them?" Zhang Junfeng asked seriously. "Unless A Yuan destroys the barrier he created then no one can attack Ice Land. The barrier is like a protection for them." Dongfang Mingze said.

"You guys wait for me in my room. I need to finish my business first." Dongfang Mingze said. Zhang Junfeng and Lang Zirui nodded before leaving.

"What does that mean? A Yuan can't fall in love?" Qi Rong asked. "Because A Yuan will die. He was born with a different destiny from us. Once his heart is disturbed, the two spiritual powers in his body will attack each other and will eventually kill Qingyuan." Dongfang Mingze said then took out a book.

"Read this book." The words Dongfang Mingze gave to Qi Rong before leaving. "What do you mean Jiang Ling and Qingyuan have done?" Qi Rong asked.

"At that time Jiang Ling was drunk and the other one I wasn't very clear about." Lan Feiyu said awkwardly. "When is it?" Qi Rong asked. "The time Qingyuan was locked up before time was reversed and the other was after time was reversed when Qingyuan couldn't wake up even though you had helped him." Lan Feiyu explained. "You guys!" Qi Rong said annoyed.

"Now I know why Qingyuan's heart turned cold! You guys!" Qi Rong said angrily. "Does it still matter? He has his destiny. You guys do too. Practice hard." Wei Bowen said flatly.

"Where is Dongfang Xiyang?" Lan Feiyu asked worriedly. "Xiao Yufei took him to Ghost Town. Everything will be fine." Wei Bowen said calmly. "Is there any problem?" Qi Rong asked worriedly. "I just need to confirm something. Read the book carefully. The book is not only about your bond, you can also cultivate in pairs." Wei Bowen said before leaving.

Qi Rong was angry with Lan Feiyu but he preferred to hold back his anger. The two of them studied the book that Dongfang Mingze gave them.

---outside Dongfang Mingze's residence---

"Are those two people mating here?" Wei Bowen asked. "Right, why?" Dongfang Mingze asked. "You immediately took away the prince from Crystal Lake as well as the Demon Realm." Wei Bowen teased.