☆≻Eleven≺☆

Jisung was in the back of the car with a sedated Sooah next to him

Jisung was in the back of the car with a sedated Sooah next to him. He glanced at her unconscious state before looking at the front of the car again.

Jisung: Did we have to sedate her?

Ten: Yes we had to Jisung. 

Aeri: Growing a heart for your killer, Jisung?

Jisung: No... I'm just asking. 

Ten: We're in a confined space with her. And our car has hidden weapons. Even if we handcuff her, we can not guarantee that she won't attack to escape. So yes, Jisung. We had to. 

Jisung: Okay...

He leaned back in his seat as the car got really silent again. 

Jeno: How much longer exactly?

Yeseol: A couple more hours. Their house was on the outskirts.

Jeno: So I can sleep, yes?

Mark: Dude... are you losing on sleep?

Ten: He has a baby Mark. Of course he's losing sleep. And yes Jeno, you can take a nap.

Mark: I think Soojeong wants a baby.

He said out of nowhere making my eyes go wide with surprise.

Aeri: What now?

Mark: She keeps on gushing about Junho and how our babies would be cute. Should I take the hint?

Jeno: It could be the baby fever... Nari had it when Taerin was born.

Aeri: And where did that get you two?

There were a few chuckles and Jeno groaned.

Jeno: Oh shut it.

Jisung: You guys are weird.

Yeseol: I second that.

Ten laughed as Aeri just shook her head with a smile.

Aeri: You don't know love. Both of you.

Yeseol: I'm good.

Jisung: I can survive.

I shrugged as I responded at the same time as Yeseol. The others gave up arguing very quickly because the car got silent again.

This time I heard soft, comforting snores coming from Jeno.

I sighed and glanced at Sooah again. She was still sound asleep and I just felt uncomfortable. Of course I hadn't forgiven her. How could I, she tried to kill me.

And I didn't plan on forgiving her, ever. But if she cooperates with us by the end of this, I could find it in myself to be civil. Just till the Jade Mambas are taken down.

After that... no promises.

---

Sooah walked with Ten in front of us. I watched as Sooah unlocked the front door with an old key. Though she didn't open the door for a moment though. She waited and took in a deep breath.