chapter 1 ( Metting someone special)

[This seen begins with jk sitting on the sofa in his house when suga enters , they both looked at each other and jk asks]

Jk : Where you been ,its kind a late ,its already 2 am .

Suga : Ooh! I didn't looked at the time , I was working on a new project , which will be executed this week.

Jk : Oo yess, you told me before , so you    will need a new promoter for the product too .

Suga : hmm, I was thinking that this time I should do somthing which will influence people on large scale.

Jk : So, what do you think you are going to do .

Suga : I think i will  see what I can do .

Jk : Its ok hung I know you will do somthing different .

Suga : hmm , I guess soo.

Jk : Its okey , by the way do you had your dinner , its late .

Suga : No I don't , ooh! I forgot about it .
My new project is making me to forget everything i guess.( he smiled looking at jk)

Jk : ( Giving a look to suga ,he was not happy about it ) hung , why don't you pay attention on your health , you should eat on time . Its okey that it happened today but not always ok , now lets go and eat somthing .

Suga : Sorry kookie , lets go and somthing.

( They ate some noodles and got to bed in their rooms , it was 8 am and both got to their work )
( Suga driving car to his office when a person suddenly comes in his way and he suddenly pushes a break of the car , he ran out of his car to see if the person is safe or not )

Suga : ( suga asking in caring manner ) Sir , are you okey .

Person : ( In angery mood ) CAN'T YOU SEE ITS RED LIGNT OVER THEIR ,oo my good my phone is it okey . Haaa, its ok that it didn't broke,( but when suddenly the person looks at suga , he stops ) i -i am okey .

Suga : (Gives him his hand to help him to get up and sees that many of the people were looking at them  they both suddnely rusk in suga's car and stops at one of the parking areas)  Hey , are you really okey , very sorry sir I was in hurry.

Person : Oo its ok i was vloging and didn't payee attention on the road , it was my fault too. By the way what's your name.

Suga : Oo so sorry , Myself Suga and youu....

Person : Myself jimin , actually i am a vloger so thats why i was busy and couldn't see you , very very sorry . I was going to a company today for the  promotion of a product thats why i was busy .

Suga : Ooh ! I was also in hurry so I didn't saw you . Really very sorry .

Jimin : Aah ! Its getting late , I have to go . Really thank you for your concern.
( by saying this he ran out from suga's car )

Suga : Soo cute , ashh! I am also getting late , today i have to decide about the influencer.

( Suga rushed to his company and saw many of the youtubers, influencers and models  setting over their resting rooms)
(He started his interview and called one by one all of them )

Suga : next ( calling the next person )
Why all of these say same kind of stuff , they all look so fake ( in his mind )

(Then a person enters a room and both of them were stunned looking at each other )

Suga : jimin , so you were talking  about this company .

Jimin : yaa ! so you are CEO of this company .

Suga : yes this company is mine .
Welcome to our company.

Jimin : ( in his mind ) what does he mean by our , let it be its not necessary to me . 
So sir this is my file.

Suga : ya ya ya,  so you have over 55+ million subscribers on youtube .

Jimin : yes , i have a huge fandom .

Suga : so lets talk about your payment

Jimin : (in his mind ) WHAT THATS IT , he didn't even ask me about any other questions,  i heard  that he was rude and also asks many questions about the background and all but its all different here, if he is so rude the  why he is soo good with me . Sir that's  it no more questions .

Suga : no that's  it. You may leave now your letter will be getting you in 10 min .

Jimin : okey sir .Thank you sir . ( this was really fast then i expected )

Suga : oo my god why this happened  to me when i first saw him today at morning my heart satrted beating i thought that it was because i hit him by the car but why it again happened,  and why the hell i give him the job without asking any questions , why why and WHY THE HELL MY HEART BEATING SO FAST . and why i direct offered him , but why am i thinking that he is cute just in 2 mettings .WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYY ................

___________________________________________

SO YAA THAT WAS IT FOR TODAY
I hope you liked it , it is my first time writing somthing and i don't  know if you will like it or not .

But if you liked it please live a vote and also comment about the story.
🥰 so lets meet in another story till date enjoy 😉.