chapter 2

Meanwhile tea .
This was a sunday tae was sleeping on the bed with is eyes open thinking about what should he do, somthing new as he was bored with all the same work of making videos and being alone all the time ... this doesn't mean he was always single he had dated some of the people but never had enough interest in them
... will he was thinking this someone knocked his room door ....

he knows who was it ans the person doesn't even asked the permission to him... person sat on the bed . Then tea asked with a questioned face" how was it ....." person in front of him looked at him and gived him a questioned face then tea again said with an annoyed face " I asked how was your meeting jiminaaa...." oo yep jimin is bestfriends with tea as they started their journey together to become popular they ...

Jimin:" Ooo that ...... good ....it was good " jimin said but with a little confused expression .

Tae:" what happen jimina.... i heard that The company's CEO which you visited was really annoying and he asks so many questions " .

Jimin:' Yesss.... true..... i also heard about that but....... he not even asked me any question except my name and thats it and he offered me the collaboration " .

Tae: " What is that so .... thats new ..... let it be alteast you have your dream company collaboration with you , you wanted to do promotion of this company for such a long time naa... tae said with a joy on this face.

Jimin " true ... right ... that company makes such a nice products ... i can say they will be at the top after my promotion...." jimin said in a dramatic way.

Tae: " Oo jimina you are great my lord ... can i touch your feet .....where is you feet ... oo such a small feet ..... " tae said to annoy jimin.

Jimin: "beter be careful tae i can even kick you with that small feet of mine " jimin said .

Tae : okey okey , let it be i don't want to get bitten by that small little legs of yours..... i am hungry ...... lets go out to eat ...

Jimin: okey lets goo

They went outside to a restaurant for their lunch .

While jk and suga

( it was 2 pm and suga wasnat home while jk was working on his laptop)

Jk : hyung, what happen .... your work done about the promotion once...

Suga: yesss.... but .......

Jk : What happen hyung.. is there somthing you wanna tell .

Suga : No.. it was just .. i am really tired

Jk: Oo... is that soo... then you better rest hyung....

Suga: yaahh... i need to rest i guess ..

( There were thousands if question in suga's mind .... what happen yo him suddenly.... is he fine.... is it his attraction ......did he had got a new crush .... or is it ............ LOVE???.... he Don't know it either....)

suga got to his bed and lend down looking at his ceiling.... many thoughts which he never experienced before came up in his mind .... wigh a time me slept....

Jk was now in his room working on his laptop and he got a call .....

Call 1: Hello sir ..... myself jack the new intern... you asked for the list of some well known models... i emailed it .... please take a look and .. it will be really great if you inform it tommrow whom to admit our new brand's ambassador.

Jk: sure.... i will ... i will conform it tommrow... i will take a look at the list....

Call 1 : okey sir.... ( and the call was hunged)

Jk: (jk took a look at the list going through different models for hsi new brand ...) there are so many models but non of them fascinates me ...... i guess u should take more time to find one best by my own ....

( he stopped working as utbwas already 3 am and he got to sleep)

Morning kookie.... (suga said with a gummy smile on his face ..jk took some time to open his eyes.... )

___________________________________________

SO THIS WAS TODAYS CHAPTERRRRRR

I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS STORY...
BYE BYE

AND DON'T FORGET TO LIKE THE CHAPTER....

BYE BYE ❤️......