Chapter 26 : Rain before Storm ♡

The day has come. It's the day they're going to attack.

In a room there is a woman applying her lipstick. And whilst she's doing her makeup there lays a body of a maiden on the floor. And her head is bleeding.

The woman comes towards the body and kneels down. She traces her index finger on the maidens chin and clicks her tongue making a sound of 'Tsk Tsk Tsk...'

She then grabs the maiden forcefully and pull her onto the nearby bed.

She removes the maidens attire and wear it. She then puts on her own dress on the maiden.

She then looks in the mirror and it's none other than.... CHARLOTTE!!!!!!

She laughs wickedly and adjusts her dress.

"You only belong to me" she says with a smirk and evil look on her face.

~~~~

Manjari's POV;

I stir in my bed when I hear some noises. I open my eyes and sit up.

I glance towards the clock beside me and it's 12:00PM!!!

It's 12:00 in the noon!!!! Why was so in sleep??? Ughhh!!! What's wrong with me???

Since the day I have stopped hearing about STEFAN, I'm not myself. I'm not me!! I lost myself!! I wanted so bad to be with him but also with Ed!! I was so confused!!

I didn't see Ed!! Is he okay?? Where did he go?? What about... Stefan?? Is he really dead??

I don't know why, But my heart still says that my Stefan is still out there!! And I know he's alive!!

Thinking about him makes me cry.

Tears well up in my eyes. I feel tears streaming down my face. I turn towards my side and pull out Stefan's diary from the drawer.

I open it and see him smiling. I sigh in relief when I see his smile. That smile!!!!

Then I glance at the picture of us. I trace my fingers on the picture.

He doesn't deserve this!! And he doesn't deserve me!! No!! He loved me and I....I... just left him out there!!! I just hurt him by my choices!!!

No one deserves this!! I feel so guilty!!!

I keep on crying silently. I then hear a knock on the door. I quickly put the diary inside my duvet and wipe my tears.

I turn and see it's Edward's mother. She comes inside and says 'Good morning' I just nod my head with a forceful smile.

She goes towards the bathroom and picks up the clothes. She gives me a smile and goes away.

I take a deep breath and get out of my bed, to shower.

Afterawhile I get dressed and start writing in my journal.

~~~~

Edward's POV;

It's the day!! The day I've never expected!!! The day which will end many lives!!