Chapter - 2

Author pov,
A man in his 20s running here and there in a large building. Around him, people are quiet. They get an idea that their boss is coming. Everyone goes to their work. A man in a suit outfit arrives. Everyone bows their heads down to him. He is tall, handsome; his aura is dangerous. People are afraid of him, and girls want to throw themselves at him.

 People are afraid of him, and girls want to throw themselves at him

He went to his cabin, said his PA to buy a coffee. Then he sat in his chair, started doing his work. Then a knock came, he said 'come in', then took coffee from that man's hand. Then asked him, 'What's today's schedule?'  He said today we have a meeting with Shivam Mehta and nothing.' Then he said, 'Ok, you can go now.'  He started working. Suddenly, his door open with a jerk and someone came in, saying, 'Ahan Bhai, did you forget today you're going to meet the bride?' (The boss is none other than our male lead, Ahan Rathore, and the one who came to take Ahan with him is his brother, Ashish.) Ashish said, 'You know badi maa is angry.'  Ahan said, 'Shit, wait.' After finishing his meeting, he told his PA that today there is no work, and went to the bride's house with Ashish.

' After finishing his meeting, he told his PA that today there is no work, and went to the bride's house with Ashish

Finally, I reached the girl's house. It's a big mansion and I'm feeling good vibes. Then my phone rang. I told Ashish to wait and said I will come soon. When I was talking, suddenly I heard a sound of someone jumping. When I looked, there was a girl jumping from her window in a black outfit. Same time an old lady came to her. I think she knows her. The girl took her bike and left. She looks damn sexy. Wait, what am I thinking? that lady saw me and told me to come. Oh, she is the bride's mom and she knows there is something off. She told me that she is their elder daughter and she always did things like this. Elder daughter, is she not married? What am I thinking? What will I do to know? I went inside with her. Already my parents were there. Then I looked at the girl. Preeti is her name. She is the younger one but not like that other girl. What am I thinking? Then we talked. I told her I will treat her with respect but never expect anything from my side. Finally, my marriage is fixed. I don't know why that girl said yes. Leave it. Then we went home. After a week, My marriage is going to be. My brother and sister asked me why I said yes. But I don't want to talk. After dinner, I left my room and tried to sleep, but that girl's picture comes to my mind. What is happening to me? Then I started doing my work. Then my phone rang. I looked at it, it's my friends Duffer Kabir and Akash. They asked me about marriage. I told them, after a week, the marriage is going to happen. Kabir is single. Akash is married to the love of his life and has a 4-year-old daughter. I also wanted that but not now because there is no place for love in my life. Then again, that girl's picture comes to my mind. I thought if I find her before, then I will never let her go. But now I don't have time. Wait, what am I thinking? Hell no! Then I slept.

✍🏻✍🏻
~
iya.xwriter__