Chapter 4

Rose and Terri took off deep into the valley not sure where they ended up, held one another by a tree with no light in case Lavender looked for them. Rose whispered to Terri seeing into her brown eyes of worry,

"I don't want you to let me go ever please stay with me."

Terri couldn't risk letting Rose get hurt seeing how fragile she is emotionally as Terri leaned in leaving a kiss on her cheek replying,

"I will not let you go, we will find a shelter and stay there until we can catch a bus or train to go back to my home."

Rose blushed furiously holding Terri tight replying,

"You are risking everything to protect me."

Terri nodded brushing her cheek saying,

"It is the only way to keep you going just one thing though, my heart is set to someone else at home right now as for us Rose we will be a couple to keep out of danger from Lavender."

Rose agreed knowing it is going to end in heartbreak she knew it was for the best.

Terri wakes up seeing Rose still by her side knowing she didn't want to wake such a beautiful angel like her.

Terri lightly stands up not wanting to wake Rose as she hears noise in the woods, she looks around her surroundings seeing no one there just her and Rose when she looked away for a moment to scan once more Rose disappeared. Terri literally held in her tears not wanting to know who took Rose and is delaying her time from getting home. Terri kneels down on one knee punching the ground whispering a curse word wanting to find Rose before she leaves this area, now Terri has to backtrack also needing to find a place to stay at by nightfall hopefully to find Rose before it is too late.

Terri sits down on the ground wondering now which way to go find Rose or go home to be away from everything since she has a gut feeling Lavender is going to kill Rose whether she had time to get her or not, she hated how everything is going so Terri stood up scanned the area once more seeing tire tracks on the ground by the tree realizing that it isn't Lavender it was probably some guy looking to get something out of Rose. Terri runs following the tracks to where ever they end at seeing as it is delaying her more. She promised to Rose though to keep her safe now Terri didn't and it killed her, so Terri decided best option keep running with these tracks until she found a dead end hoping it isn't too late to get Rose out of danger no matter how bad it is keeping her from Brooke she had to save a friend first always a mission in her books.

Terri felt a punch in her gut like something was wrong at home not sure as to what, she wasn't completely sure. Terri runs to the airport closest to her as she is out of breath ordering her ticket to get home no matter how long the flight is she knew this is a urgent flight as Terri got her ticket she saw two ladies in line looking like her roommates, so she kneel down to not be seen realizing it is them so she stayed down seeing them both making out, disgusting her seeing that they were both players and users to get people out of their apartment complex. Terri shrug off knowing she is heading home to someone who loves her at least hopefully since she hasn't seen Brooke in months since she got with Monica. Hearing her ticket number being called Terri bolts to be first so Rose and Lavender don't see her though they are probably not paying attention to begin with, thankfully.

Terri finally arrived at the airport in time to find the hospital Brooke is at she could feel herself weakening as well knowing that she hasn't ate or drank anything in a few days. Terri had to reach Brooke so she ran to the closest hospital hoping that is where Brooke is located if not it is going to be an all day journey searching for Brooke or she runs into someone who has the slightest idea of where Brooke could be. The hospital didn't recognize the name in the system, so Terri went to find a place to eat to keep her fluids going which is the local bar hopefully someone could fill her in. Terri sat down quietly next to this woman crying then that is when she recognized that sob, she pat Leah on the shoulder saying,

"Leah, why are you crying?"

Leah looked up to see Terri in worry about something so she responds,

"I did something bad and I shouldn't have knowing in the end I was going to get hurt."

Terri puzzled as to what Leah was speaking of so she softly responds,

"What is wrong?"

Leah wiped the tears away replying,

"Brooke is in the hospital because of me and doctor's saying she isn't going to be with anyone much longer."

Terri lightly sighed replying,

"If it's her heart you didn't do anything she has had this problem since she was born, I knew this."

Leah looked at her stunned responding,

"She passed out on the kitchen floor without me in sight."

Terri shook her head lightly grabbing Leah's shoulder saying,

"Take me to her please I need to see her maybe I can get her to wake up and get out of this coma, I came back for her anyways."

Leah sighed taking Terri to the hospital.

Leah guides Terri to the fourth floor where Brooke is located sighing grabbing hold of Terri to turn her around saying,

"Terri, I hooked up with her before you even got home."

Terri wasn't surprised responding,

"I am not surprised Leah she needed someone until I could get back, trust me my ex wife wasn't a cakewalk especially with what happened in the end, Monica isn't the dream woman I had in mind."

Leah is relieved hearing what Terri had said. Terri see's that had Leah sat down in the waiting room as Terri sighs looking at her wondering what has gone wrong with Leah that she is always alone, Terri puts her head down pushes the door open to find Brooke three doors down on the left knowing that something like this isn't what she wanted to come to find Brooke in the hospital with tubes all over her, seeing Brooke pale non-responsive worried Terri.