part 1.

mikaa and scaramouche is in arranged marriage between two kingdoms, snezhnaya and inazuma. Ei and Tsaritsa wanted to be peace in their kingdoms, but the two of them (mikaa and scara) is to be married without knowing each other. surprisingly, scaramouche accept the  decision of he married someone, though he is cold and stern with his own family and other member in the palace,   but opposite with mikaa, she is very friendly with others, she always help the maids doing the chores when she is bored. she is still didnt know who will married her in the future.

Tsaritsa: So dear, you accept this arranged marriage, right? your future husband is already agree about this.
Mikaa: hmm, yes ma, i do. *she put her arms on the table*  but.. are you sure about this? im still twenty two.
Tsaritsa: dont worry, my dear. he is two years older than you. im pretty sure that he will take care of you.
mikaa: ... twenty four? *she thought of herself and look at  Tsaritsa kindly* and... when the marriage?
tsaritsa: his mother suggest to make it next week, what do you say? *she take mikaa's hand and hold it* be prepared, dear. i know youre nervous about this, but just relax, okay?
mikaa: next.. week heh? yes, mom. i will prepared for it. *she yawns softly* im going to my room, ma. good night.
tsaritsa: good night, honey. sleep tight.
mikaa just smile at her mother and go to her room, sleep.

/next day, scaramouche pov

he yawns slightly and stretching before his mother, Ei knock his room. he open his room in lazy move, looking at her mother in annoyed expression.

scaramouche: morning mom, what do you want?
ei: morning son, get ready now. you have 20 minutes to get ready and we will go to snezhnaya today.
scaramouche looking at her in surprise face, shock by the last minute news.
scaramouche: go to snezhnaya, now?! but why?
ei: meet your future wife's family. now, get ready.
*ei leave his room and scaramouche quickly get ready for go to snezhnaya.*

/mikaa's pov

tsaritsa knocks her room, calling her name.
mikaa, wake up. your future husband will get here soon!
mikaa open the door, literally shocks about that sudden news.
now?! why so sudden, ma?!
tsaritsa: shhh, get ready for today, okay? i already told the maid for prepare the dress for you, dont worry.
mikaa: hmm, okay, okay. *she take her towel and go to the bathroom*

// time skip, after ei and scaramouche already in tsaritsa's palace and mikaa is still not ready, tsaritsa is still having fun talking with ei about their children's marriage. but scaramouche get bored and decide to walk around the palace and found a room with a name "mikaa's room <3" with a cute handwriting. he knocks and mikaa open the door, she didnt know if the person behind the room is her future husband, scaramouche. she wearing a beautiful fancy dress that nobles would wear.

mikaa: uhh.. may i ask.. who are you? why you knocking my room?
scaramouche: im scaramouche, the prince of inazuma. Raiden Ei's son. and for answer your second question.. im bored.
mikaa: thats all? im mikaa, the full name? mikaaela xaviera. the princess of snezhnaya, tsaritsa's daughter. nice to meet you, prince scaramouche. *she smiles to him*
scaramouche: damn.. she so beautiful.. i bet she is extrovert. *he thought of himself* nice to meet you too, princess mikaa.
mikaa: uhh.. lets go to the living room? im want to meet my mother, after all. *she start walking down on the stairs, heading to the living room*
scaramouche just follow her from the back.

// at the living room, she sit next to tsaritsa and facing him, scaramouche do that too. but, the mothers notice that they coming together to the living room. they start to introduce themsleves in detailed, before the wedding ceremony. mikaa is having fun talking with him even though he is only show that cold face of him, but listen to her voice making him happy too. he just shy to show it to her yet.

note: part 2 will be after they married.
  697 words.