part 2.

after they married, mikaa still get nervous about this. they are still living with Tsaritsa.  but for now on, they will sharing the bed.  scaramouche is still waiting for mikaa come to their room.

scaramouche: hmm.. where is she? is she very busy right now? maybe, because its after dinner, after all. *he thought of himself, laying on the bed*
   on other side, mikaa is still busy helping the servants cleaning the table, even though the servants already told her to not helping them tonight. since tonight is their first night. after all of them done with the chores, mikaa knocks on their room.

scaramouche open the door and look down at mikaa. she look up to scaramouche as well.
mikaa: may i come in? *she said in nervous tone*
*scaramouche just nods and give the penguin space for come in their room. after she come in, he close the door behind him and locks it.*
*she sit on the bed and getting comfortable, laying on the bed. he sit on the edge of the bed, beside her.*
scaramouche: can you sit for a moment? i have things to discuss.
mikaa: sure.
*she sit beside him now. but then he pick her up and put her on his lap, facing him. she look surprise by his sudden action, blushing slightly*
scaramouche: you are quite light, you know? like a little penguin that lost in this huge palace..
*he said in teasing tone, trying to get her blushing. and he got what he what, she is very blushing about sitting on his lap. she trying to leave his grip, but its too tight.*
mikaa: uhm.. c-can you put me down? im getting uncomfortable..
*she ask nervously, but scaramouche shakes his head.*
scaramouche: no excuse, my little wife. if youre uncomfortable, then make yourself comfortable on me, okay?
*then he suddenly make a bold move, put his hands around her waist, pulling her closer to him. she is blushing heavily and put her hands on her face and trying to make the blushing faded.*
scaramouche: aww, are you embarrassed, my little penguin?
mikaa: im not blushing! *she look away*
scaramouche look at her with micheviously smile and grab her chin to make her look at him.
mikaa look at him with shyness in her eyes, he chuckled softly.
scaramouche: dont be shy, sweetheart. i am your husband now, dont you think?
mikaa: i-im not shy to you!
scaramouche: youre denying the fact, hm?

*he pulls her even closer to him and put her legs around his waist and her hands around his neck. he put his hands on her thighs*

scaramouche: comfortable now? i hope my little penguin wife is comfortable in this position, yes?
mikaa just nods while hide her blushing face in her hands. then, scaramouche remove her hands that cover her face and grab her chin to make her look at him.

after some time staring other eyes, he put his face closer to her until his breathes is on her face. without waiting her to make a move, he quickly kiss her on lips, slowly but passionately. she felt her body is getting hot with the kiss. then she kiss him back.

after the long kiss, she pulls away with blushing face. they take a deep breath and rest for the night.

scaramouche: hey sweetheart, how about we cuddling together? im sure youre very tired for today. lets cuddles with me, okay? i will be the big spoon for you, darling~
*he said in sweet tone*
mikaa: i-im fine with that.. im gonna be the little spoon, then?
scaramouche just nod and pick her up to laying beside him. he look at her with love in his eyes and give her a good night kiss while hugging her tightly.

scaramouche: sweetheart, do you want to know something? this is secret that nobody knows, except you and me.
mikaa look at him with curious expression, she wanted to know what he will say about him.
mikaa: sure, i would love too! come on, tell me, what is it? is it important?
scaramouche: it is important, hun. listen closer, okay?
mikaa: okay.
scaramouche whisper to her with sweet tone*
scaramouche: my dear shortie wife, i want you to know that.. i love you forever and you always be mine and im always be yours, my princess.
mikaa: i love you too, honey. i will be the good wife for you, im always yours.

*he then kiss her passionately on the lips and leans closer to her, put so much effort of kissing those sweet lips of her. after the kisses, he continue to cuddle with her sweetly and hugs her tightly, she do the same.

after cuddling together, the both of them is finally fall asleep while hugging each other.

note: part 3 will be the next day.

811 words.