6 | 𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧. ☾ PJ-Pug-a-Pillar°•*⁀➷ 💙🩷💜

✧・゚:・゚: ✧・゚: No current triggering warnings. Just PJ being a sweetheart. . :・゚✧:・゚✧

─═★💙🩷💜⋆⁺₊⋆☽⋆ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2; 𝙁𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙗 ⋆☾⋆⁺₊⋆💙🩷💜★═─

You wandered into the grand play room, this was the third game room. The final game you had to play to get the remaining train codes from Mommy Long Legs, and it was probably your least favorite game. You'd never played before, the idea itself was just disturbing. 
To be chased in the dark, unable to move or else you'd lose... 

This wasn't the worst of it. If you'd lost, it'd meant your life. This wasn't just a game anymore.

The lights in the game room finally turned on, revealing the play ground type obstacle course. Looking like it was ready to topple over and collapse on itself. Still, you just wanted to get out of this hell hole of a factory and you'd do anything to get out. Even play this game of 'Statues' they called it.

The rules were basic, the TV screen to your right displayed that all you had to do was make it to the end before PJ Pug-a-pillar caught you. When the lights turned off, you had to stop running and when the lights were on again, run for your life. Not horrifying at all...

"Are you ready? Mommy can't wait to see how good you do~" Mommy Long legs cooed in that sickly sweet voice of hers from where she stood at the control center. Her pink plastic hand hovering over the lever which would initiate the game sequence and release the catapillar like dog out too.

"I'm..." you took a deep breath, reassuring yourself mentally before nodding your head. "I'm ready." Your hands gripped the levers of your grab pack, your foot resting idly behind the finish line in a prepared-running stance, waiting... waiting, oh Mommy Long Legs was playing game with your mind. She knew you were afraid, and you know that she loved it.

And then she pulled the lever down, initating the game sequence as the green light flashed, signifying go and off you ran. Jumping over the colorful barrels and over a few platforms, unfortunately though you'd tripped within the process. Landing flat on your face with your hands desperately trying to push yourself off the ground.

However the lights had turned off again and you couldn't move. You didn't let yourself move besides the way your body trembled within fear. The sounds of foot steps― hundreds of foot steps echoing down the hallway and towards your direction was evident in your ears. He was coming. The noise practically rang in your ears but suddenly it was your turn again. And with brute, adrenaline driven force you'd jumped to your feet again and ran off.

You used your grab pack hand to grab one of the swinging rings, right hand and then your left hand, then repeating the motion until at the very last swing the lights went off and you'd nearly fell off. Luckily you'd managed to grab with your actual hand, your body swaying back and forth slowly as you dangled there but thankfully Mommy Long Legs didn't count your swinging as real movment and neither did PJ Pug-a-pillar.

This time, you'd turned your head to the side very slowly. Barely moving to at least be able to peek over your shoulder and look at him. All you could see was his fluffy-wool  fur back as he went through the maze you'd currently been jumping over. The way his body bounced slightly with every step he took, to a child it maybe be cute. But for you the one being chased by him, it was terrifying.