‎♡‧₊˚twenty-one ♡‧₊

"What the fuck? It's a fucking florist's place," Kaden grouses as he brings his stride into my office

"What the fuck? It's a fucking florist's place," Kaden grouses as he brings his stride into my office. "All from the hot ball and chain?"

It's often funny to me how both of my best friends have started referring to her as my wife. They barely call her Juliette anymore. 

For Adam, she's become my wifey and for Kaden she's either my hot ball and chain or she who must be obeyed.

"Who else would dare do it?" I look up from the screen of the iMac and scan my surroundings with a smile playing on my lips.

My office is full of roses. All kinds of roses. 

Belle has been in an extra romantic mood today. 

Just like I love to indulge her, my rose loves indulging me by doing stuff like this to show me I'm on her mind all the time just like she's on mine.

Your rose loves spoiling you.

Was scribbled in her writing on the card that accompanied the first bouquet. Rest of them had just three words also written in her handwriting.

I am yours for eternity.

"Makes sense. Man, she's something else," he sighs, sinking in the chair and revolving around to scan the room. "You're one sick bastard who won a lottery. What's special today?"

"Her possessiveness and envy?" I lean back in my chair with a Rubik's cube in my hand. "On our way to work, I was being briefed on my schedule for today. She heard Darina's scheduled to visit me and that was it. My cock had to overwork to calm her down."

I have had so many submissives in the past decade. Fucked almost half of them. However, I have never had an insanely high sex drive as I happen to have when I'm with Belle. She makes my cock violent with ravenous need. It's like it's on a fucking steroid all the time around her, never getting exhausted. Sometimes if I try to restrain myself, it's only because of the virtue of her sore cunt and body, worried I might push her off the edge and end up making her too sore.

"Bet your dick loved giving her all the therapy."

"Always does," I chuckle.

"Looks like the hot ball and chain is marking her territory. Why doesn't she just pee on you instead?" he chortles and I barely restrain myself from punching my best friend's goddamn face. "She hasn't met the MILF, has she?"

"Nope, but they might run into each other earlier than I want them to. I asked her to join me at the Harvard alumni meet this weekend and found out from Janine that Darina has also been invited and she's going."