1

read this 1st~

not bestseller written

will or may have

sex

things that can only happen in stories & not irl

kinks

blood

drugs

death

murder

rape

murder

abuse

domestic violence

miscarriage

don't like what is listed don't read this

Female oc name is- Zila Teller

____________________________________________________________________

I grew up in the Sons of anarchy biker club due to being the daughter of Tig Trager. so me not knowing anything about bikes or what the club does isn't possible.

pops and I came here when I was a freshman in highschool. I had met Jax and Opie the sons of JT & Piney the two founders of the biker club. 

I had formed a crush on Opie and pops knew about it as did Jax. heck Opie and I were inseparable an I nearly confessed my feeling but then Donna showed up and then it was like I no longer existed.

Opie started ignoring me and hanging with Donna. Our friendship was practically non existent.

Jax though he and I our friendship grew and we both was there for each other through everything.

when he dropped out I helped him get his GED and he helped me apply for the local college.

"when I graduated Jax took my innocents and we got into a relationship. 

whenever I'd come home I'd be with pops and Jax. 

Jax would make trips to come see me and give me special encouragement which lead to me getting pregnant with out son. 

Jax and I called his parents and mine to come up so we could get married we didn't wanna be engaged we wanted to be married.

after we married we made love in my little apartment before him, pops, and my new in-laws left.

I'd go to Charming when it was time for my appointments so Jax could be there and learn about our baby's progress.

I'd not over work myself or stress cause mine and Jax's baby are much too important to put through that.

When I went into Labour they rushed off with our son cause he's like his father and uncle. having the teller Flaw. 

Now when I'd go visit pops and Jax as well as the others I have Abel with me.

during one of my visits, Jax knocked me up again. but now I have graduated so I will not be having to leave anymore.

Jax and some of the prospects came to help me move back home since pops was busy on a run.

________________________________________________________________________

from Mature s.o.a imagine book "if you should"

unknown number of chapters 

chapter lengths vary