Forced Orgasm + ATZ San

San swears you've been teasing him this whole entire date. If he asked you, you'd say you aren't, but he knows better.

How could you not be teasing him when you're wearing his favorite dress and his favorite perfume and his favorite smile?

Or when you pull his hand across the table so you can play with his fingers, comparing the sizes of your hands before smooching the back of his and sending him a sweet grin.

Or when you stare right into his eyes as you swipe on a layer of lip gloss, tracing the wand over your lips far slower than is necessary, forcing his eyes to follow it millimeter by millimeter.

He wants to kiss it off, smear it all over your mouth, taste it on his tongue, and by the smug glint in your eyes, you're perfectly aware of the turn his thoughts have taken.

It's just further proof that you have it out for him tonight, and he honestly doesn't know how much more he can take.

When dessert arrives and you drag a finger through the whipped cream before sliding it into your mouth, pursing your lips, and sucking, San decides he's had enough.

He flags down the waiter, gives them far too many bills, and takes your hand, pulling you up and out of the restaurant. He walks so fast you have to rush to keep up with him, and he should feel bad for making you practically jog but mostly, he just feels desperate.

Desperate enough to take a quick look around the parking lot, open the car door, and usher you into the backseat. He yanks the door shut with a fumbling hand, blinking to adjust to the darkness but suddenly grateful for his tinted windows (and for the fact that he had to park in the back corner of the lot).

You're in his lap as soon as he locks the doors, grinding yourself against his rapidly growing hardness. He tries to hold in a moan when you pull your dress up so he can feel how wet you are through your thin underwear, but you pull his lip out from between his teeth and force him to moan out loud.

That just makes him harder, makes his dick twitch against you, makes you bring him into a kiss just as wet as you, your tongue pushing into his mouth in time with the movement of your hips.

San knows you love making out and it seems you think now is the perfect time to do it. He fears what he knows will happen soon enough, what usually comes with making out with you - he gets hard as fuck and you grind on him until he almost cums and then you let him inside of you.

That can't happen here. He can't get anywhere near that close if he wants to be able to drive you home safely tonight. He really should stop you, but it's hard to make himself do that when you feel so fucking good.

He can feel the warmth of your cunt through your underwear, feel the way you're soaking them, and before he knows it, he's closer than he wanted to get.

"Baby, stop, I can't cum in this parking lot," he murmurs into your mouth, grasping your hips and trying to still them. For once, you're stronger than him, and you bring your hips back down bouncing on his cock and pushing him right up to the edge.

"Can't you?"

You sound so convincing, but he really doesn't want to drive all the way home with cum in his pants.

You don't give him a choice.

You slide your hand down his chest and let it find the head of his cock, petting and squeezing it through his boxers as you grind down on the length and he's done for, groaning loudly as his head spins and he fills his best slacks with hot white cum.

He can feel your grin against his lips and his cock throbbing in his boxers, and all of his thoughts drift away. He honestly doesn't know if he can move, his feet are numb and his dick is still throbbing, and he really just wants to go to sleep.

San's glad you didn't drink at dinner, because you're going to have to drive home.