Part 01

My dad and mom left me and they went to los angeles for about 11 years now while I was staying in london with my uncle and auntie. I don't even know if they will come back or not. I hated them since then. I'm just a normal 17 y/o girl who practically has a best friend named Niall and his mates Harry,Louis,Zayn and ,Liam. Yes their the famous pop band but I knew them since then but my bestest (clearly its not a word) friend of all time is niall. Btw my name's Charlene but I rather be called charlie.

...

Niall

'Wanna come to the club with me and the boys ? :) I wanna introduce u to someone well not one their four so maybe some-four. Ha get it?'

'Ha ha very funny *sarcastic voice* but sure :)' I replied as fast as I could because I haven't even dress up yet.

Niall

'Pick u up in an hour'

An hour can work just to get ready. I quickly ran into my dresser and got my black pencil skirt, a blue crop top, got my black pumps and of course some undies. I set them down on my bed. As I ran into the bathroom and striped my clothes as I turn on the water waiting for it to heat up. Letting the water send chills trough my spine.

I got all dressed up now I'm infront of my vanity thinking what makeup I will use I just simply put foundation, mascara and nude lip stick I'm not much a girl who likes wearing makeup that much.

I felt the vibrate of my phone and realized I was deep in thought.

Niall

'Hey, I'm out side your house I'm to shy to go in because your uncle and auntie is fighting. Again'

'Okay, on my way down' I quickly grabbed my phone and wallet and ran down stairs

"I'm going out with my friends!!" I shouted on my way out. They didn't even mind me. Oh well.

"Hey" niall said opening the door of the car for me

"Heeeeeellllllllllllllooooooooo" I said in a tune

And niall was laughing so did I.

The car ride was in complete silence a comfortable silence. I didn't notice we pulled over harry's house and I saw I tall figure running out towards the car as I realized it was harry.

"Hey guys!" Harry shouted

"Sup" I said popping the 'p' out

Niall just nodded.

Niall was looking at the road and back at me and back to the road again.

"Charlie you okay there?" Niall asked because I was looking thought the window and maybe I was spacing out a bit.

"Yeah I'm fine" I mumbled.

.

We arrived the club and niall was leading us to a group of people in a big room.

"Hi guys!" I said walking towards zayn, louis and liam. They we sitting next to 4 boys and 2 girls well I guess this is the people who niall wants to introduce me to.

"Oh hey this is Luke" pointing to the guy with blond hair "and this is calum" pointing to the guy who looks asian but oh well "this is micheal" pointing to the guy with white and black strip of hair that kinda looks like a skunk but I won't argue about him being so attractive they all are "and this is ashton" pointing to the guy with deep dimples "their 5 seconds of summer they will be going with us on tour and they live in Australia. Oh and this two lovely ladies are Molly and Avery" niall says. And I just nodded