💞🔞 Secret pt.2 {97liners}

"I'll go check on him" said Jeonghan walking after seokmin. And just like that a happy funny discussion was over. And everyone went to their rooms.

"Hey" Jeonghan said as he reached the roof looking at seokmin who sat on a chair with his hands folded on the railing supporting his chin. "Hi hyung. Do you need anything?" He asked with looking back knowing who it was. "Maybe a smile from you will help" he said grabbing a chair beside him. "You ok? You seemed off when we asked you guys your dating lives" Jeonghan asked taking the same position as seokmin but insted of looking out he looked at the younger. Sighing he replied, "what if I say I am not ok?" "You can tell me everything and you know that I would love to listen to you and help you out" Jeonghan reassured "it's not that easy hyung" he said eyes now closed. "Tell me what's bothering you" Jeonghan said placing one hand on his head caressing him. "But you will hate me after knowing it" seokmin said looking at his hyung with watery eyes. "I can never hate you. I promise" Jeonghan said truthfully. Seokmin just looked at his hyung battling in his mind whether or not to tell, to which he finally decided to tell him. "I- I like 2 people at the same time hyung" he finally said it. Now there's no going back or denying. He prepared himself for hateful reaction from his hyung as there was no response for a min. But what Jeonghan said was something he didn't expect. "Who are those lucky people?" "Huh!? You- you are not disgusted?" Seokmin asked in disbelief. To which jeonghan replied chuckling "which century do you think we live in? Its 21st century everythings acceptable until and unless you turn into a murder or worst case scenario cannibal for which I swere on my life you could never. So go on tell me who do you like." Jeonghan said even making seokmin chuckle "it's mi- minghao and mingyu" he told him shyly. "Ohh you got some taste" Jeonghan teased him bumping his shoulder. "Stop it hyung" seokmin said blushing. "Ohh look at you blushing like a teenage girl seokie" Jeonghan giggled "hyungggg" seokmin whined making Jeonghan laugh "ok I won't tease you anymore. So how are you planning to persuade them?" Suddenly the atmosphere was serious again but just lighter this time "I haven't thought of anything" he said pouting "obviously you haven't cause you were busy worrying about people hating you" Jeonghan rolled his eyes. "Geeze you know me too well that it's creepy sometimes" seokmin said widening his eyes and backing on his chair. "Yahh be grateful you brat" Jeonghan said his voice getting a bit shrill. "Ok ok hyung. Then tell me how to persuade them?" Seokmin said laughing.

After going on for an hour of planning and mostly giving seokmin the courage to do it they returned back in and went to sleep in their rooms.

*

On the other hand with mingyu. Aftr wonwoo went to check on him.

"Gyu open the door it's me." Wonwoo knocked. "Go away hyung I wanna sleep" mingyu shouted. "I know very well that you are not going to sleep so open up" he knocked again hearing a groan from inside followed by footsteps later the door being opened. "I am totally fine hyung. I am just a bit sleepy today" mingyu said after opening the door. "Yeah sure" wonwoo said getting in the room, followed by a winnung mingyu who again locked the door know well that wonwoo won't let him go until and unless he told him. "So tell me" alread on the bed with folded legs "tell you what" retorted mingyu getting back to where he was sitting before, by the head set. "You know very well. Tell me the complications. I'll help you clear them" wonwoo had his own ways to resure and be there for mingyu, and it worked all the time. It was also one of the reason they believed why people shipped them, but they always had that bestfriends way of understanding and behaviour that everyone mistook them as couple.

"I don't wanna talk about it" mingyu mumbled. "Then tell me who it is" wonwoo tried. "Can't tell you that either" "then tell me what you can" wonwoo tried once more "it's complicated but I am trying" "what are you trying" at this point they were going nonstop "to ask them both without being obvious" mingyu said without noticing "both who?" Wonwoo mentally praused himself at the gain but guess it was too early as he recieved a "huh!?" From mingyu. "You said both. So both who" he risked asking. "I didn't say both, you must be hearing things" mingyu said fastly "calm down gyu. I ain't judging if that's what you are worried about. Tell me" assured wonwoo. There was sweat on mingyu forehead already and he stayed quite debating inside. "Promise you won't tell anybody. Not even Chan" mingyu demand sternly. "Promise" wonwoo replied truly. "I like seokmin and minghao" he let out. "Nice choice buddy" wonwoo said a second later smiling. "Thanks" mingyu replied sensing his joy. "So what's the plan you mentioned?" Wonwoo asked. "Nothing I'll just drop some hints to both of them and see their reactions. If I get any negetive response I'll stop" told mingyu. "Hmm sounds ok to start with" approved wonwoo "I can't think of anything better that dosent include revealing that I am Polly" shrugged mingyu and nodded wonwoo "so what's the starting date?" "I don't know. Still 'm building the courage" mingyu said rubbing his neck. "Tell me if you need any help and don't worry I know the members won't judge you for being Polly" wonwoo assured smiling and getting up. "I'll sleep in here today, let me just go and inform Chan." "You don't need to, go sleep with your baby. shu" mingyu shued him off waving a good night and thank you. He actually felt lighter after talking about it to someone unlike what he thought. But now he was hungry, so he just went out and boiled some water to make himself a cup of ramen.

______________________________________

Hey everyone,
Let me just explain you the bedroom system. So,
1. Seungcheol and Woozi share a room.
2. Jun and minghao share a room but Jeonghan also sleep in their room with jun.
3. Chan and soonyeong share a room but wonwoo sleeps in there as well.
4. Vernon, seungkwan and seokmin share a room but Vernon usually sleeps with Joshua
5. Joshua and Jeonghan shares a room but only the Americans sleep there.
6. Wonwoo and mingyu share a room but mingyu usually sleeps alone.
Damn I just wrote one of the most confusing thing even I am confused. Ok let me try again.
1. Seungcheol + Woozi
2. Jun, Jeonghan + minghao
3. Chan, wonwoo + soonyeong
4. 0 + Joshua, Vernon
5. 0 + Mingyu
6. 0 + seokmin + seungkwan
So there are total 5 rooms with 2 beds and 1 room with 3 beds.
I hope it is easier to understand