𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚

After the last call Mi-suk sat herself beside Nam-ra, noticing no one was really around. 

"No ones coming?" Su-hyeok asked Cheong-san well rushing over to the boy by the window. "I think something happened at the gate" Cheong-san responded.

Mi-suk saw Na-yeon rise from the desk she was at, "Let's call the police again, get them to listen" she suggested, (demanded more but-) looking incredible fed up.

"I've been trying, but no ones picking up" Mi-suk said well dialing again, and again only getting ringing.

Na-yeon started breathing deeply through her nose and walked towards Nam-ra and Mi-suk. "Hey, do something! Tell Ms.Park to come and help!" she said to Nam-ra.

Nam-ra and Mi-suk both looked up at Na-yeon, Nam-ra with a clam and collected look and Mi-suk with a look of irritation and annoyance. "Do something" she repeated trembling for a second under the girls stares.

"Do what exactly?" Su-hyeok butted in. "I don't know! Anything!"What have you done as class president!?" Na-yeon's scratch voice carried through the room.

"Shut the fuck up, Na-yeon" Mi-suk said harshly towards the girl. The Nam-ra gets up from her set abruptly with her chair scratching the floor and walked steadily to Na-yeon. Once they where face to face Nam-ra said, "Teachers office? So you just want me to leave now?"

"Well, if you're offering" Na-yeon said, which would have gotten her slapped it she said that to Mi-suk, but Nam-ra stayed calm. "You told me to do something. Do you want me to leave?" Nam-ra questioned the girl in front of her.

"Stop it you two," cam On-jo from behind Mi-suk. "She was only saying that because you're the class president" she added hurried.

"Yeah, you're right?" Dae-su said, "So just be patient, okay" Wu-jin added as the two boys looked at Nam-ra from the desk they sat on. The girl turned to give them both glares and Wu-jin turned there heads to avoid eye contact.

"So stupid, typical" Nam-ra muttered. "What's typical?" On-jo asked. "Now that we're in this mess, I'm your class president?" Nam-ra responded shaking her head.

"I mean, if Na-yeon want something to happen she could just go get Ms.Park herself, couldn't she?" Mi-suk spoke up mockingly from her spot at the desk. All heads turned to Na-yeon after she said that before Su-hyeok said, "We called the police, I'm sure we're fine".

Na-yeon groaned, "But no one's coming!".

"Enough already. We're scared too!" Ji-min said, walking to Na-yeon quickly but got hold back by Hyo-ryung hugging her waist, "That's why I'm trying to get them to call!" Na-yeon shouted at the girl. 

"Like I said, why don't you do it, Na-yeon" Mi-suk said again, standing and walking to stand in front of Na-yeon, next to Nam-ra. Na-yeon turned to the taller girl, but before she could say anything Gyeong-su spoke up, "Ladies, ladies, can you stop the whining" the boy pleaded.

"Now you're butting in, shithead!" Na-yeon hissed to the boy. "Shithead? Did you just call me a shit head?" he repeated, getting off the door and walk to Na-yeon.

"Gyeong-su, the door!" Joon-young said as Gyeong-su started walking towards Na-yeon. 

Wu-jin and Dae-su quickly jumped up from where they were sitting to hold the boy away from Na-yeon, well Min-ju did the same to Na-yeon.

"Stop it" Su-hyeok said to Gyeong-su still standing next to Cheong-san by the window, "Hold the door, I said hold the door" he said to Gyeong-su again.

"Who the hell does she think she is?" Gyeong-su asked, starting to walk back to the door. Well the other guys tried to reassure him, Gyeong-su sighed in defeat about to reach the door when it was slammed open causing him fall to the floor.

"Coach Kang?" Mi-suk said, hurrying from Nam-ra to pull Gyeong-su away from the man with Cheong-san.

The coach turned around breathing heavily, "Are you guys okay?" he asked the students.

They all nodded, "What about you? Were you bitten?" Gyeong-su asked walking closer to him.

"No. Of course I'm not. I'm, I'm all right.", Coach Kang said, Mi-suk gave Cheong-san a weary look that he returned knowing the girl always thought the teacher was a bit creepy and distrusting. "Hey, guys. Let's block the doors first." The coach said, getting the student's to hurriedly stack the school desk's and chairs to the doors.

After turning to get more chairs to stack Mi-suk saw I-sak and On-jo with worried looks on there face's.

"What's up with you guys?", Mi-suk asked in a quiet voice, not wanting to bring attention to the trio.

"Look, look at coach Kang's arm", I-sak whispered back causing Mi-suk to quickly turn to the teacher. The girl's face mimicked the others face after seeing the bite mark he had.

♥ ----------------------------------------------- ♥

ᴵ'ᴹ ᴮᴬᶜᴷ

ᴵ'ᵐ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵛᵃᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˢʰⁱᵗᵗʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢᵒʳʳʸ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉ ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʰᵃᵈ ᵐʸ ᵖʰᵒⁿᵉ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴵᵀ ᵂᴼᵁᴸᴰᴺ'ᵀ ᴸᴱᵀ ᴹᴱ ᴱᴰᴵᵀ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴮᴼᴼᴷ ᴼᴺ ᴵᵀ, ᴵᵀ ᴼᴺᴸʸ ᴸᴱᵀ'ˢ ᴹᴱ ᵁᴾ ᴰᴬᵀᴱ ᴼᴺ ᴹʸ ᶜᴼᴹᴾᵁᵀᴱᴿ

ᴵᶠ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵍʳᵃᵐᵐᵃᵗⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉ'ˢ ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷ