Chapter one:)

Mark Grey:)

"You incompetent little fools! I have had it with you four! Oh how I wish I could just kick you out already. Extra chores for a whole month maybe rethink your actions while you're at it."
The grim, middle aged woman said scolding my brothers and I for the fifth time this week. We got in trouble again, but this time I could swear it wasn't our fault, ok maybe it was but when you are in an orphanage full of kids half your age and middle aged looking nuns, you tend to get super bored.

    "It's not like we have any free time here" Luke mumbled in annoyance.
" You're still talking. Let's make that two months shall we. Utter a word again and that's three. I can do this all day" she said with and irritated but intimidating look
Luke just rolled his eyes and didn't say anything after that.

     There was silence for about five seconds, when our eldest brother Mathew broke it.
"We apologize Mrs Calvalski. I will try to put my brother's in check. We will serve our deserved punishments. Again I'm...I mean we are so sorry for the disappointment"
    She scoffed at Matt's apology before taking her leave then she muttered " Them Government don't pay me enough to deal with this. The Lord be my strength"

      We waited for her to leave before speaking.
"I'm sick of that old cunt. She never liked us" Luke said
"Watch your mouth, we haven't exactly made life easy for her and we wouldn't be in this mess if y'all had just listened to me" Matt nudged Luke in the arm.
" No this wouldn't have happened if this idiot Luke wasn't so stubborn. You could break a brick with that hard head of yours mate, I can tell you that" Larry said before tackling Luke.
  " Lies, I probably carried it out better that you. Heck, I'm probably smarter that all of you combined"
"No mate that title belongs to Matt. We all just fucking idiots compared to him. Isn't that right Mark?" Larry said looking up at me before Luke pulled him to the ground.
"You two don't ever stop. Do you?" I chuckled.

    My brothers and I are identical triplets, so identical only our parents and Larry could tell us apart. We were really inseparable. Luke is the youngest. He has a charming personality and he's probably the most troublesome and reckless among us all. Matthew is the oldest. He's calm, smart and the most responsible out of all of us. We'd probably lose our heads if not for him. When mum died and dad wanted nothing to do with us, we relied on him. And then there's Larry. We are not related by blood but he still a brother.He had a very small build but he was really talkative.

Anyway.

We were about to clean the toilets, when Luke suddenly kicked the bucket ( in the literal sense).
  "Let's run away. I can't do this anymore."

****************************
A/N:
Hii guys. My first time writing on Wattpad.
This story has been in my mind for quite a long time now, so I figured it's time to put it out there. Please vote and comment , it would actually mean a lot.
See you in chapter two!!  :)

You can follow me on TikTok: ~angieswrld_14

*My continuation of this book depends on your engagement. Please it matters tnxsssss babes.

   Xoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

Purplesunflowersss:) 🟣🌻