Chapter Six:)

Mark grey:)
From then on we became a team. The journey to the Midlands took about a day and half and finally,we got to our old home, a secluded rundown cottage. I never thought I would be happy to come back to this crappy excuse of a house.

The house was just as I remembered. With the creaking wooden floor and the wallpaper covered walls filled with our nonsensical childhood scribbles and chalk marks that my mum used to measure our height each time we grew.

In the middle of the room sat a big crimson old couch, facing a small black and white TV and underneath it, is the fire place. There is a sewing machine and a wooden stool at the corner of the room, where my mother sat to make and mend our clothes. At the other side of the house,there is a wooden table covered with an old rose patterned table cloth and five wooden chairs around it and a simple kitchen setting.

In the other compartment of the house,there are two rooms juxtapositioned to each other and an old book shelf on the side.
"This place is old and really dusty" Angel said.
"Well nothing a little.....ok a lot of cleaning can fix." Matt said encouragingnly.
"This place sure does bring back a lot of memories, even the messy ones" Luke said as he picked up a dusty picture frame from the table.
"I'm just glad they didn't clear it all out when we left." Matt smiled and continued.

"So here what we're going to do. Larry and Luke, you're on grocery duty. Here is a list. Buy what's only on the list nothing else. It's an easy task. Any idiot could do it"
"Yes sir" Larry and Luke answered simultaneously and left.
"You two take some cleaning supplies and start with the rooms. I'll start here. C'mon move your butts. We don't have all day.
We did as he told us and went to the rooms.

*******************************
A/N

It's been a while. Not really to proud of this chapter. It's rather short but so far so good.
Pls don't forget to comment and vote. Tnxsss babesss.

Follow me on TikTok:~angieswrld_14

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

~Purplesunflowersss🟣🌻