Chapter 1:

Bella walked into the biology classroom, her eyes searching. Edward hadn't been in the class for the past few days, good riddance. Then, he walked in! How dare he thought Bella. He's not allowed to do that without asking for my explicit permission!

He set down his bag, stood up on the table and loudly said "Everyone, please quiet down, I have a very important announcement to make, one that will change the course of the whole world forever!"

The room fell silent, they could feel the gravity of the situation. There was something going down, something big.

"Isabella Curie Swan, YOU STINK. You absolutely reek, and as a vampire with heightened senses, I am very much an authority on the subject. I was only able to come here and tell you due to several days of very intense preparation. Having let you know this information, I will now vacate the premises as fast as possible."

Bella was shocked. No one had ever spoken to her like that before! Her Main Character Syndrome had always meant that everything was sunshine and roses for her. She looked around the room, searching for support. Instead, all she found was disdain. People laughing, waving their hands in front of their noses, generally being jerks!

"Hey! What are you guys doing! I just got insulted, and you are laughing at me? How dare you!" Bella shouted. It only fueled the fire, though, as people started packing up and leaving. Mr. Banner came up to her, apologetic. "Sorry Bella, but I think given the circumstances, it would be better if you just went ahead and left."

Dazed and shocked, Bella left the classroom. She drifted, confused to what was happening. Her world was crumbling around her. Time lost all meaning as she wandered. Her perception of reality shifted, and she felt her view changing. The people passed seemed to ignore her, glancing at her and then away, as quick as a flash. She was left with one thought. Was this what it felt like to be a normal person?