𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫!

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 Denjishot

𝐓𝐰: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

"𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄!!" 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭. She leaned into the couch as she crossed her legs. "LOVELY, COME JOIN ME ON THE COUCH!!" She said as she patted a sit for you. You giggled as you walked towards her. You sat down with her, her head now resting on your shoulder as she was cuddling you. You pulled her closer by her waist and rested your hand on her waist.
"Heavenly, can we do something?" She asked while her eyes looked up to you.
"Wanna do me?!~" You jokingly said to her as you looked at her. She didn't knew it was a joke, her face turned bright red. Her face looked like a tomato. "Awh, you're so adorable lookin' all flustered!~" You teased. She hid her face with her hands as she was denying it.
She then looked back at you, slowly crawling on top of you as she leaned in to your face. "Sasha, what are you do-" You were interrupted by her lips touching yours. Both of your lips were colliding together. Your hands went to her waist, pulling her closer. Both of you were now having a make out session. One of your hands went down more, to her ass, you squeezed it. This made Miss Sasha gasp as she was still making out with you. You slowly got turned on, so you stopped making out with her. She whined "(Name), why did you stop?!" She said now pouted but stopped pouted when you pinned her down on the couch. You unclothed her quickly and went straight to her chest, attacking it with your mouth. She started moaning loudly from you sucking and licking her breast. You slowly went down, kissing downwards until you stopped at her clit. She looked down as she was getting excited. Your finger slid down onto her slit to the folds.
She softly moaned. You chuckled as now your mouth was in her. She moaned while you were tasted her. She grabbed some of your hair and pulled you more into her. You hummed, making vibrations through Miss Sasha's body. You went fast and faster to the point where your girlfriend was shaking. She moaned louder and louder from your tongue in her. She eventually climaxed over your tongue. You tasted her juices and it was delicious in fact. You kissed her cheek and let her rest on your chest. She fell asleep on your chest and hugged you tightly