The Weak(Strong) Child

Izuku was sick of everyones looks. All because he didn't have a quirk, everyone treated him like glass. He didn't want all this pity. He hated the 'Izuku is just a poor baby he can't do anything wrong'. In fact, Bakugo was a nice break from everything.

"Hey Nerd ready to hit up the block"

"Sure Thing Kachan. I can't wait to go out to beat some worthless criminals"

"Don't let Aunty Inko or the Old Hag hear you, they will lock you up again" Bakugo says with a scoff.

"I know. I swear those two are way to overprotective of me" Izuku whines

"I know Nerd. Sadly none of those idiots ever think about how ruthless you can be with your analysis"

"I'm not that ruthless" Izuku protests.

"You literally said that if you had to fight me you would just break my arms"

"Cause it is just the best answer. How is that ruthless?"
"Izuku... even I wouldn't think of that"

"Well it's not my fault that people don't see things objectively. Plus even if I do something like that EVERYONE WILL GO IZUKU COULDN'T DO THAT" Izuku says as he starts to yell in anger.

"I know Izuku... let's just go get our costumes"

Izuku starred at the form in front of him in shock

"Hey Nerd whatcha looking at?" Bakugo asked.

"My mom is sending me away a week before the UA entrance exam"

"Yikes, hey... how about you just come clean with some of the crimes you committed on your adrenaline runs"

"I mean... I guess it could maybe wave a flag of 'I am more than a shard of glass'"

"Exactly... Please don't involve me in this."

"I won't after all I have been getting involved with some criminal things"

"Izuku... What are you talking about I thought you were just going vigilante"

"Nothing... you'll find out after my hearing"

"Izuku... don't do this I thought you were just going to talk about your vigilante years"

"No Kachan. Just saying that could be pushed under the rug. Also let's say that the adrenaline was addicting."

"Fine Nerd... be careful"

"Don't worry I will"

"Order, order in the court" The judge says, calling attention to the room. "Now this trial is for the probable misaccusation of Izuku Midoriya being the S ranked villain Puppeteer, the analyst Jackalope, and the vigilante Guiding Light. Sorry kid for having to do this but do you plead guilty or innocent"

"Guilty" Izuku answers without hesitation.

Everyone gasps.
"Sir the defendant is quirkless he must be under the influence of the Puppeteer who is guessed to have a mental quirk"

"The prosecution doesn't see anything wrong with this statement"

"The defendant would like to testify," Izuku says as he stands up.

"Didn't we already say stuff about how he was under a mental quirk"

"I know but the law says we have to at least hear him out" the judge answers

"I get that this is hard to believe but the main reason I came out is that I always wanted to at least be able to do something. I got bored of how I was treated as glass. I roped one of my friends into helping me be a 'Vigilante'"