Chapter - 30

Phai woke up with a severe headache and found himself holding someone in his arms.The person in his arms gave him an unknown peace to his mind. After speaking to Kinn and Porsche, Phai took his car and rushed out of the Theerapanyakul Mansion. He directly went to their house where he and his Sky spent more than three months in their marriage and where they got closer to each other.

Nine Years Ago :

Sky and Rain completed their mid year exams. Sky came home after completing his exams and Phai was waiting for him.

Sky - Wow... You are early home?

Phai - Of course... Today is special day. So I wanted to spend more time with my wife.

Sky - Tell the truth now....

Phai - What? I said the truth.. why don't you believe me?

Sky - Then tell me what is so special today that my dear husband came back early and is waiting for his wife.

Saying that Sky wrapped his hands around Phai's neck and Phai slid his hands around Sky's waist.

Phai - You want to know what is so special today?

Sky - Uhum.....

Phai - Then go and get dressed in the clothes I bought for you.

Sky - You bought clothes for me????

Phai - Why? Don't you believe me?

Sky - Hmmm... This is a tricky question to answer...

Saying that Sky placed his finger on his cheek and acted like he was thinking.

Phai - Uhummm....

Saying that Phai quickly took a peck from Sky's lips making Sky surprise.

Sky - P'Phai....

Saying that Sky slapped Phai's chest playfully.

Phai - Now go and get dressed.... I can't wait to show you the surprise.... Or else do you want me to help you get dressed. I am very good at removing the dress you know..

Saying that Phai started unbuttoning Sky's shirt. Sky slapped his hand again and removed himself from Phai's grip.

Sky - Don't even think about doing something....

Saying that Sky ran into their bedroom. He locked the door and changed himself into the clothes which Phai bought for him.

Phai was surprised to see Sky in that dress. No matter what Sky wears, Phai always gets awestruck by seeing him.

 No matter what Sky wears, Phai always gets awestruck by seeing him

Sky - What's wrong? Am I looking that bad?

Phai - Huh???

Sky - What?

Phai - Nothing... you are looking very awful...

Saying that Phai pulled Sky towards him and sniffed his scent sending shivers to Sky. Sky moved back and slapped on Phai's chest playfully while Phai tightened his grip around Sky's waist and pulled him more closer. Sky wrapped his hands around Phai's neck.