46-50

Chapter 46 There is no need to see each other outside

After Ji Mingchen said this, he got out of the car.

Wen Yao originally thought that he had something important to do and waited quietly for a few minutes. It turned out that the man just came back with a broken rose branch. The rose branch had thorns. If he picked it with his bare hands, the sharp thorns would inevitably cut his fingers.

A drop of bright red blood rolled down from his slender index finger, staining Jie Qi's shirt, giving him an inexplicable and shocking sense of beauty.

"Tsk, I accidentally got it dirty..." Ji Mingchen glanced at his sleeves regretfully, and then patiently pulled out the thorns on the rose branches. When the branches became bare and only the harmless leaves remained, he Reach out and hand it to the person next to you.

Wen Yao: "..."

Forget it, she has long been used to it.

When she put down her pistol and reached out to take the flowers, Ji Mingchen explained: "I have made you unhappy today, and now I will give you a midnight rose to apologize. Do you like it?"

"I'm not unhappy..." Wen Yao held the rose branch and originally wanted to say that she didn't need it. Looking at the man's bleeding fingers, she felt that this was inappropriate, so she could only ask with concern: "You Is your hand okay?"

Ji Mingchen glanced down and nodded: "It hurts a little."

Wen Yao: "..."

If I had known better, I would not have asked. This person is too good at climbing along the pole, and he is not modest at all.

Since the rose has been accepted, it would be unethical to ignore it at this time.

Wen Yao sighed slightly, then put the roses on the car window, picked up the handkerchief in front of her and wiped the man's fingers.

Ji Mingchen looked at Wen Yao and smiled, then cooperatively handed her his right hand in front of her.

Their car was parked next to a European-style street lamp. The dim yellow light spread sparsely through the shadows of the leaves, casting mottled shadows on the front window of the car.

And that slender jade hand just landed in this moving light and shadow, with bright joints and cold color, perfect like a work of art. Even the blood stains on the fingertips have become this work of art. Product embellishment.

Wen Yao didn't dare to look into Ji Mingchen's eyes, so she stared at his hands intently, and finally found that this man's hands were so beautiful that she was confused.

While wiping the blood stains on his fingertips, the fingertips touched each other and the temperature was transferred to each other. In this silent night car with no one around, it was inexplicably a bit sultry.

Just when Wen Yao put down the veil while holding her breath, the man suddenly raised his hand and gently pulled off her sleeve.

Wen Yao raised her eyes and glanced at him. Her heart skipped a beat as she looked at the stunning face so close.

Ji Mingchen lowered his long eyelashes and pointed at the blood stain on his wrist. When he opened his thin lips, his voice was magnetic and gentle: "Be careful..."

"Here, it's been wiped out."

Wen Yao's mind went blank for a moment, and she quickly stretched out her hand to wipe it clean for him: "...it's wrong."

...

It took about half an hour from the time the car started to arrive at the Ministry of Physics Research Building.