141-145

Chapter 141 She really didn't think about this development...

Mu Shengsheng and Fang Lanyin originally had no feelings for Wen Yao. After all, Wen Yao used to be one of their own. She was gentle and very kind to others. They would not feel any threat when they first met her.

But when they saw Ji Mingchen's figure, the two of them became alert instantly, and they also raised their guns: "Stop!"

Fang Lanyin spoke very quickly: "This is not your Dongzhou, nor is it our Beizhou. We don't have to be like this!"

"It would be no good for us to fight now..."

Shao Tingliang looked at Ji Mingchen, then at the two girls with guns opposite him, and simply raised his guns as well.

The atmosphere was tense for a time.

Shen Yichuan didn't look at anyone, only stared at the two people over there, looking at the cunning and smile in the man's eyes, looking at their extremely close appearance, his eyes were full of disbelief: "Wen Yao!"

"Are you really...treasoning into Dongzhou and joining their gang of thieves!?"

Seeing that the momentum was not going well, Fang Lanyin hurriedly said to Wen Yaoyan: "Vice Captain Wen, for the sake of the fact that we also died together, don't start a war here..."

"We have been lost in this forest for four days. If Captain Shen dies today, then we may not be able to get out of this foggy jungle alive."

Mu Shengsheng also nodded quickly to persuade: "According to the rules of each continent and district, there is no need to start a war. At present, we have no conflict..."

Wen Yao said nothing.

Thinking about it, if Shen Yichuan died or was injured, both of them would definitely die.

Even if I want to stab that knife back, now seems to be not the time...

The most important thing is that with Shen Yichuan's current strength, bullets cannot hit him.

The air was frozen for a few seconds. Behind him, Ji Mingchen didn't know whether you had guessed her thoughts or had some other plans. He suddenly let go of his hand and smiled: "That's really unlucky..."

"We're lost too."

Shao Tingliang, who was sore with the gunman next to him, said: "?"

Mu Shengsheng looked a little unbelievable and blurted out instantly: "...You are also lost?"

Ji Mingchen curled his lips and chuckled: "Yes, we are lost too..."

His skin is as fair as jade, and he has a pair of sparkling peach blossom eyes. His smile is dazzling, and his gentle voice, which is as clear as jade, is somewhat seductive:

"You see, you are also lost, and we are also lost. Since we can't get out, how about we make peace temporarily and work together to find a way out?"

"..." Such familiar words.

Wen Yao looked back at Ji Mingchen. Her flawless face looked gentle and friendly, and her words sounded as if they were true.

If she hadn't been fooled by someone exactly the same once before, she would have almost believed it.

Mu Shengsheng and Fang Lanyin were inexplicably dazzled by the handsome man opposite them, and for a moment they felt that Chief Ai from the 14th District of Dongzhou was friendly and amiable, and he was a very talkative person...

Ji Mingchen smiled and put down Wen Yao's hand, took the gun from her hand, and held her hand instead.

Wen Yao had no idea what he was thinking, so she lowered her voice and asked, "What do you want to do?"