01. We're sorry

"hanna... Hanna unnie!" I exclaimed, dashing towards her with a rush of excitement.

"Ne, yn dongsaengi?" She inquired with a curious tilt of her head.

"Hanna unnie, where is Yoongi oppa?" I pleaded, casting her my most pleading doe eyes.

it's me, Min Yn, and I want to share a bit about my world. It's small, just me, Yoongi Oppa, and Hanna unnie.

Yoongi oppa is my brother, and Hanna unnie is his girlfriend.

I've been living with them for the past five years, and it's been everything to me.

"Yn-ahh, I'm here," Yoongi oppa said with a smile as he approached me. "Yoongs oppa, where were you?"

I asked, sitting on the ground. Yoongi Oppa bent down, gently lifting my chin and replied,

"Yn, I went to the market to get some chocolates for you." My heart fluttered with joy at his words.

"Jinja?!" I asked, struggling to contain my happiness. I adore chocolates, and Yoongi always takes care of me.

"It's for you, Ms. Min," Hanna unnie said, approaching me and gently patting my head.

"Yoongi oppa, let's go then," I said, gripping Yoongi's hand tightly as we headed inside our spacious house.

It's big, and we need a tenant. Who knows when Yoongs oppa will find one?

"Yoongi oppa, let's go for dinner tonight," Hanna unnie suggested, planting the idea ,and I silently agreed.

"Yeah, you're right. It's been months," he smiled, heading to the kitchen counter to get a drink of water.

They're the only ones I want by my side forever until I die .

Every time I tell them this, they get mad, thinking I'm talking about dying. But they mean everything to me.

No one could ever replace them in my heart.

"Yn, do you want to go shopping with Hanna unnie?"

Yoongi oppa asked, pulling out his black card.

I forgot to mention, he's one of the richest men in Korea, and he's back in Seoul after 5 months.

"Jinja?! Hwagsilhi,"

I replied, feeling excited and reassured.

Well, he introduced Hanna unnie to me as his girlfriend. I wonder what that means.

Hanna and yoongi both said we call the person girlfriend or boyfriend whom we love.

"Will someone ever love me?" I once asked Yoongi oppa.

I told him I love him, so should I call him my boyfriend?

But he said it's not that kind of love, it's different.

What's different about it? My tiny brain could never get it, I guess.

Maybe someone needs to teach me the difference between my love for Yoongi oppa and Hanna unnie's love for Yoongi oppa.

It's time to get ready. I chose to wear a slit skirt with a white t-shirt.

I've seen this fashion sense in manga comics that Hanna unnie often reads.

I just grabbed a scrunchie and tied my hair into a bun, with some strands falling on my face.

I checked my reflection in the mirror, adjusting my outfit slightly.

It felt like I was stepping into one of those manga stories, and I couldn't help but feel a little excited.

With a final glance at myself, I headed out, ready for whatever the day had in store.

"Woah! Yn, you look so pretty," Hanna unnie came, showering me with praise.

Don't judge her by how novels portray people like her's characters.

She's genuinely kind-hearted. "Hanna unnie, shall we go?" I asked eagerly.

"Ne!" She replied.

We entered the living room only to find Yoongi oppa deep in conversation with someone.

Without disturbing him, we waved and headed outside.

As we stepped out into the fresh air, I felt a sense of freedom and excitement bubbling inside me.

Hanna unnie and I walked side by side, chatting and laughing as we made our way to the shopping district.

The sun was shining, and the streets were bustling with activity.

It was the perfect day for an adventure, and I couldn't wait to see what treasures we would find.

Suddenly, amidst the hustle and bustle of the crowd, a commotion caught our attention.

I stumbled slightly, but before I could fall, strong arms reached out and steadied me.

Looking up, I saw a dashing figure with a warm smile, his eyes twinkling with kindness.

"Are you okay?"

he asked, concern lacing his voice. Hanna unnie and I exchanged surprised glances before nodding gratefully.

With a charming grin, he ensured we were steady on our feet before disappearing back into the crowd.

leaving us both a little breathless and intrigued by the unexpected encounter.

"Yn, you could have hurt yourself!" Hanna unnie sounded concerned.

"Unnie, I'm safe," I smiled, a thin curve forming on my lips.

"Thanks to the man, or else you would have-" Hanna unnie sighed.

"Take care of yourself, my baby."

"He was just in the right place at the right time," I replied, glancing back at the mysterious man who had saved me earlier.

Hanna unnie nodded, her expression softening with gratitude.

"We're lucky he was there," she said, her voice filled with sincerity.

"Let's make sure to be more careful from now on." I nodded in agreement, feeling a sense of happ knowing that we had each other's backs.

We walked on in comfortable silence, the events of the day still fresh in our minds.

As we turned a corner, we stumbled upon a flower shop, its vibrant blooms spilling out onto the sidewalk. "Oh, these are beautiful,"

Hanna unnie exclaimed, pausing to admire a bouquet of roses.

"They remind me of you, Yn," she added with a smile.

My heart swelled with warmth at her words, grateful for her constant support and affection.

Together, we picked out a few flowers, a small token of gratitude for the kindness we had encountered that day.

"Yn, why don't you want to draw on paper anymore?" Hanna unnie asked, staring at me expectantly.

"Unnie, I have colors, and I asked oppa to bring me more art supplies," I replied. Hanna unnie patted my back and said,

" We're sorry.. "