24.I will break her

" if you marry her the korean public will go crazy "

Jungkook's eyes widened at Yoongi's words. Marrying someone he despised would certainly stir up the Korean public, but could he really go through with it?

"Marriage? I have a girlfriend-" Jungkook began, only to be interrupted by Yoongi's deep voice. "You can have your girlfriend off-screen, but on-screen, she's no help. Consider it a contract marriage."

Y/n with a slight smirk, relished the opportunity to dismantle Jungkook's reputation, career, and everything he held dear.

Jungkook's mind raced as Yoongi's words sank in. Marriage was a serious commitment, one that he had never considered lightly.

But the thought of using it as a tool to further his career was both tempting and unsettling.

He glanced at Y/n, who sat across from him with a smug expression on her face.

It was clear that she relished the idea of using marriage as a means to bring him down.

"Contract marriage," Jungkook repeated, the words tasting bitter on his tongue.

He knew that agreeing to such a plan would mean sacrificing his personal life for the sake of his public image.

But in the cutthroat world of the entertainment industry, sometimes sacrifices had to be made.

"Fine," he said finally, his voice tight with resignation. "I'll do it."

Y/n's smirk widened, her eyes gleaming with satisfaction. She knew that this was just the beginning of her plan to destroy Jungkook once and for all.

As the meeting concluded, Jungkook couldn't shake off the feeling of dread that settled in the pit of his stomach.

Marrying Y/n, even if it was just for show, would undoubtedly complicate his life in ways he couldn't yet comprehend.

"Are you sure about this, Jungkook?" Yoongi's voice cut through his thoughts, pulling him back to the present.

Jungkook hesitated before responding, his mind still reeling from the bombshell that had been dropped on him. "I don't have much of a choice, do I?"

Yoongi's expression softened, his gaze filled with understanding.

"I know it's not an ideal situation, but trust me, it's for the best. We'll make sure everything goes smoothly."

Jungkook nodded, trying to convince himself that Yoongi was right. But deep down, he couldn't shake off the feeling of unease that lingered within him.

Meanwhile, Y/n watched the exchange with a sense of satisfaction.

She knew that she had Jungkook right where she wanted him, and she wasn't about to let him forget it.

"Get ready, Jeon Jungkook," she thought to herself, a wicked gleam in her eyes. "You're in for a ride you'll never forget."

As Jungkook left the meeting room, Y/n approached Yoongi with a sly smile playing on her lips.

"So, how do you plan to pull this off?" she asked, her tone dripping with curiosity.

Yoongi returned her smile, his eyes glinting with mischief. "Oh, you'll see," he replied cryptically. "But let's just say, it's going to be a spectacle unlike anything the Korean public has ever seen."

Y/n's curiosity piqued even further at Yoongi's enigmatic response. She knew that he was a master strategist, and whatever plan he had in mind was sure to be brilliant.

"Well, count me in," she said with a smirk. "I'm ready to shake things up."

With their plan set in motion, Y/n and Yoongi began to strategize, plotting every move with precision.

They knew that they had to play their cards right if they wanted to pull off this elaborate scheme.

Meanwhile, Jungkook found himself caught in a whirlwind of emotions. On one hand, he couldn't deny the allure of the plan Yoongi had proposed.

But on the other hand, the thought of marrying Y/n filled him with a sense of dread.

As he pondered his options, Jungkook couldn't shake off the feeling that he was being led into a trap.

But try as he might, he couldn't find a way out of the situation he found himself in.

With the stage set and the players in position, the game was about to begin. And as the first move was made, no one could predict the chaos that would ensue.

- - -

"Kook what am I hearing?! " Hyejin stormed into the office cabin, fuming. Jungkook and Y/n, focused on their work, glanced up at her.

The news blared about the upcoming wedding of MYN and Jeon Jungkook. Y/n approached her, saying,

"Ms. Hyejin, this is a workplace, not your living room. Let's keep personal matters out of here."

"I need to talk to my boyfriend," Hyejin pushed Y/n slightly, who chuckled in response. "Your boyfriend? Oh, you mean my husband?"

Y/n sipped her coffee, observing the drama unfold. "He'll never be your boyfriend, you bitch...," Hyejin's slap interrupted her.

"Call me whatever you want, but spare me the filthy curses because we all know who's really the bitch here."

Hyejin seethed, her eyes narrowing. "You think you can just waltz in here and steal him away from me?"

Y/n remained calm, setting her coffee cup down. "I didn't steal anyone. He made his choice, Hyejin. It's time you accept that."

"He was mine first!" Hyejin spat, her voice quivering with anger.
"Being first doesn't guarantee you'll be last," Y/n replied evenly.

Jungkook, who had been silently observing, finally spoke up. "This is inappropriate behavior for the workplace. Let's all calm down and discuss this like adults."

But Hyejin was beyond reason. "I won't stand for this! I'll make sure you both regret this!"

Y/n sighed, exchanging a knowing look with Jungkook. "Hyejin, if you have any concerns, let's address them professionally. But this kind of behavior won't get you anywhere."

Hyejin's eyes bore into Jungkook's as she demanded an explanation. "Why did you agree to this wedding?" she asked, her voice tinged with frustration.

Jungkook leaned in close, whispering in Hyejin's ear so that only she could hear.

"I will break her"