𝒜𝓃ℊℯ𝓁 ⁰³

♪ Idol/Angel of the Day :

🐺 BAHNG CHRISTOPHER CHAN 🤙
(Stray Kids)

🐺 BAHNG CHRISTOPHER CHAN 🤙(Stray Kids)

"My artistic influence."

וווווווו

To be frank, there are countless reasons why I personally admire you a lot, but it's technically impossible to write them all. (Albeit I don't mind writing an entire library - not exaggerating - and all I need is time.)
Thus, I've decided to mention only a few ones that are prominent in my opinion.

> Leadership skills (5 star).

It's a fact that you, the leader of leaders Bangchan, with your unduly great leadership skills, don't merely lead Stray Kids, but millions of STAYs too.

The terms 'responsibility', 'accountability', 'compatibility', and many more became alive with meanings to me when I witnessed you handling Stray Kids, the literal kids and rockstars, with ease and comfort. You just make it easy.

I couldn't find a better inspiration than you and an example to follow, being the eldest sibling and taking care of the younger just like a leader.

It's relatable and I'm well aware of the truth that being a leader is a heavy and sometimes tiring job. However, the way you perfectly adhere to your role, without any complaints, is more than worth a fan's acknowledgement and appreciation.

> Personality (Youtiful).

I must admit that you are one of the very few people I've seen in the not much years of my life who has such a pure heart and pure soul. But you're way differe- no you're unique and have one of a kind admirable traits.

Everything about you is so incredible and it makes me think at times that you're unreal, in a positive sense. Like how can a man be super sweet, gentle, kind-hearted, creative, patient, selfless, workaholic, considerate, amiable and perfect in a way. Innumerable good qualities in one person is crazy.

If 'generous' was a person, then undoubtedly it'd be you. Albeit you possess and show top notch humanity, I can bet that you're an angel.

> Looks (Charmer).

I know that if I'd (or any other stay too) begin to describe about your heavenly visuals, then I'd definitely sound like a creepy simp, which I prefer not to. That's why, controlling my inner self, I'd confess that foreground to the golden nature of yours, you possess a much shining and handsome face.

Albeit you have an impressive physique resembling a Greek god - no offence - but the adorable face with overall soft features above that makes it impossible to believe that you're one of the humans, one of us. It's subtly a way of expressing your duality. Like you can effortlessly pull off an innocent, cute demeanor and turn into a charming, yet alarming threat the other second. As posted by Stray Kids only for you - looks like can kill, is a cinnamon roll.

> Talent (S-Class).

To be the most honest I've ever been, whenever I hear the word 'talented', you're the first person that comes into my mind. Bang Chan, the matchless idol, with so much talent for what? You deserve an award in my eyes, for the 'Perfect Man in the World'. It's a known fact that no one is perfect, yet the way you show the haters their place, the way you make me cry everytime with those wonderful lyrics, the way those honey-sweet vocals warm up our hearts, and the list goes on, but what should I say if not perfect?

Not to forget the strength of the man, above any Gods - if there any exists - in my eyes, who just have the best judgement of people as you've sensed, examined and assembled excellent talent from the world and created a masterpiece known as Stray Kids. This deserves a huge round of applause. I just can't stop myself to feel grateful as well as proud of your S-class vision, that you used to acknowledge such great talents.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

I have so much else to convey, uncountable more reasons why I admire you, but time's not on my side. Anyways, I hope that you stay happy and healthy always.

Lastly, thanks for being my inspiration. You have no idea how far fetched your music style can leave an impact. But I know one thing...

BANG CHRISTOPHER CHAN
IS AN
✨ 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 ✨

~ Hwang20Hyunjin