• Travelling-2 •

Chapter Five
______________________________________
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Todi maine sare hi bandhan zamane tere, todungi na main Vada..
Aadha hissa mere toh dil ki kahani ka tu, piya main baaki aadha
Dekho na dekho mujhe kya, hua hain teri yaado mein khokar..
Pucho na pucho mujhe kya, hua hain teri baaton mein jeekar
Yeh ishq hai, baithe bithaye, jannat dikhaye ha, Oh ramaa.. 🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV.

The next day, Devdutt picked Vihana up from Gujrat Titans' hotel and they both went towards LSG's bus. Vihana was forced to sit near Devdutt as Devdutt told everyone that they are dating so she will be joining them. Only the team knew they weren't dating but Staff members and coaches were present in the bus too so they have to 'act' like they are dating.

Everyone was currently sleeping and Devdutt was listening music with his headphones on. Vihana just tapped his shoulder and he looked at her with annoyed face and said, "kya hain?"

Vihu - tumne sabko kya bataya?

Dev - maine bola hum dating kar rahe hain..

Vihu - yaar why did you even said that! Now we have to pretend to date!

Dev - not like I have to do this worst act with you

He said and gave her a glare. "Oh hello, no one told you to agree with that plan, okay"

Dev - agar pata hota ki itna bura hain yeh, main kabhi agree hi nahi karta!

Vihu - karne bhi nahi kaha tha kisne, tumhe hi bada accha behave karna hain.

She said with an annoyed tone and Devdutt gave her an irritated glare. "Gosh jabse meri life main aayi ho, my life sucks!". Vihana just have a glare.

Vihu - What?

Dev - Sucks!

He said and Vihana glared at him and said, "Same here!". After that both of them looked away from each other an ignored each other completely. Vihana closed her eyes pretending to sleep while Devdutt continued using his phone.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I love this scene gosh!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After few moments, Vihana felt someone shaking her. She looked at her left and saw Devdutt shaking her. "Kya hain? Sone bhi nahi deta" She asked being annoyed as she was trying to sleep.

Dev - see we have to do something. How are we even going to act infront of them? Dekh coach aur staff members most of the time humare around honge! Kya kare?

Vihu - dekho ab jaisa main bolti, waise tumhe karna padega. Samjhe?

She said and Devdutt laughed sarcastically at that, and said "Jaise abhi toh bohot chal rahi hain meri". Vihana just glared at him after he said that and Devdutt apologised.