• Forced Date •

Chapter Seven
______________________________________
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Premika ne pyaar se jo bhi de diya
Tere vaaste hain neelam jaisa..
Premika ne pyaar se jo bhi chhu liya
Tere vaaste hain sone jaisa..
Premika ko teerth maano, pyaar ko bhi swarg jaano..
Pyaar ke Sangeet mein, hmm hmm, Mohini suragini..
Pyaar ke Sangeet mein, hmm hmm, Mohini suragini.. 🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV.

After the CSK vs LSG Match.

....

The match here was over and their next match was in Banglore. Both the teams would be leaving the next day because of some issues.

Devdutt and Vihana were standing in the lobby while talking with their friends. Devdutt was busy talking with Ruturaj, Ravi, Mayank and Arshin while Vihana was talking with Utkarsha, while drinking some tea. Right next to them their coach and staff members were discussing something. Justin Langer, their head coach, was telling something to the staff members.

Ravi looked at Ruturaj and winked. Ruturaj who got that Ravi was going to do something smirked. Utkarsha who noticed her husband, just shook her head.

Ravi - Dev why don't you take Vihana out on a date? There is a good cafe nearby you know.

He said and Justin Langer looked at them with curious eyes. Vihana spitted the tea she was drinking and Devdutt chocked on the air. Devdutt looked at Justin Langer who was already looking at him. He just laughed nervously.

Rutu - aree ha that cafe is good!

Dev - we have practice to do Ravi and Rutu!

He said and patted their shoulders, read slapped their shoulders hardly. Justin Langer smiled at Devdutt and said, "No it's okay, we don't have practice today. Taking your girl out in date is good you see.." Devdutt shooted a glare at Ravi and Ruturaj and nodded while Vihana looked at him in disbelief.

Dev - let's go Vihu. Let's get ready, shall we?

He asked and Vihana gave him a sarcastic smile and said, "Sure Dev, let's go... " Justin Langer smiled at the young couple while the boys tried their best not to laugh. Utkarsha just slapped Ruturaj's arm for what he did just now.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In their room.

....

Vihana was glaring at Devdutt while he was busy setting his hair. She was ready. She wore a beautiful whit knee-length dress.

Vihu - why didn't you said no?

Dev - andhi ho kya? Didn't you see how Justin sir was looking at me?