14. a stand for her

14. a stand for her

As the wind breezes were soothing , the savage replies play of Vallari-Aryamaan wasn't hypnotic . As the smooth zephyrs were playing with the soft lengthen curls of alluring maiden , the charming prince was playing with his words beloved to her . As the chirpiness of the vicinity was intensifying so did the peepers of both individuals for their dignities for a playful savage replies session . As both the personalities abhor being loosed even if it is a game that too a jolly game .

Now it was nearly an hour and still they were burning one another with their beloved perky replies for each-other . Aryamaan was still in the same position , his hands widen beside her on the handrest of the wooden embellished settee .

He stopped giving her replies and come closer to countenance giving a sudden dance of hormones in her spine . His lips tend to come closer to hers . As his warm breaths showered on her nale of neck a tinge of deep red shade rushed to cheeks and especially her button-like nose which made her look adorable like an infant .

His deep hazel shade iris only reflected her nervous countenance . Her sweet-scented fragrance rushed to his nose as his approached more towards her and a shot of gobble she pushed through her pharynx as her eyes falled on his attractive neck and veiny hands . His soft curls tingled near his peepers making him appear more cool and approaching towards her .

Their lips were on one millimetre distinct as their lips were trembling to meet one another and killed the distant between these two rascals ! Teasing their own feelings the distance came to be deducted .

"Yeah ! I got the book 'The book his with stories of warriors' ." exclaimed him with lots of glee but the happiness of his made her embarassed for her reaction towards his daring actions . "Stupid !" exclaimed her going but her lengthen hand-embroderied scarf got tangled into his armlet . Not having any other more issues and thinking it is entangled in  the settee she pulled it with her all energy .

And a sudden force jerked her back and that was nothing else but Aryamaan's pull . Getting stumbled with one another's feet both the individuals falled on the ground with the raged maiden on the youthful and strong warrior .

As her lengthen browned fleeces snuggled on his countenance sending the lotus-scent of hers to him arosed his feelings for her . Not able to gaze at her without disturbance he with smooth actions tucked her soft fleeces behind her ear . His fingers moved on her bare midriff tinkling with the waistband of hers making soft and alluring noises .

As Vallari was engaged in getting some ayurvedic plantations from the forest where the other individuals used to come to obtain the fresh woods and perishables . Her enriched smile soon turned into the distinction of her heart race . Her rhythms of heart being to ache and turned it into an ache.

"Her father died for honour and her mother died for her self-respect but see what's she is doing ? Her actions are damn shameful"

"Wait ! She is an ayurvedic practitioner means operating each and every person . That's the reason the boys in our village are behind her."

"One boy that too a prince was living with her under the same roof . Really ? And he was unconscious for three days . I don't really think to trust her actions ."

"She is a healer that means touched everyone in our village."

"This girl surely is going to ruin her parents name . What her parents were ! Such a honour for them in each person's heart but this shameless fellow."

"My question is why did she opt to be a healer ? She's a girl ask her to do the chores."

"After hearing this all I think such girl shouldn't deserved to be in our society!"

Such words shattered her heart into several pieces . Tears of love escaped through her eyes . Her heart begin to ache with inhales of heavy breaths and her nerves felt to tangled with one another . The glares and judging eyes of people killed her with no efforts . Their one look shattered her all gathered confidence . Her knees collapsed down resulting to fall on the ground with a thud !

Maybe she was brave and strong maiden but her heart was weak to hear such things .

"Vallari" the voice echoed in her ears making her sobs increased . "Here vallari don't shed tears dear !" exclaimed Aryamaan with concern for his vaidyasahibaa .

"Here ! Excuse me would you people stop giving her those glares . And what you all are gossiping about ? Her being a healer ! She is blessed to have those skills within her . To cure others is the bestest skill , it gives the another person a new live . And those nonsensical thoughts of yours make the skill called nasty . Your glares and those stares make one person loose all of his confidence are you guys too insensitive to understand it" Exclaimed Aryamaan with rage for the behaviour of society towards her.  People gathered went away with embarassment afterall the prince shouted at them for an orphan were their thoughts .

"And you pause shredding those tears" claimed in anger but later with a sigh sat down alongside of hers and patted her shove . "Vaidyasahibaa , it's a request stop crying actually tears don't suit your personality" said him wiping those droplets of sorrow whereas she kept glancing at him.

"You know the rage is only thing which suits your daring personality." Added him more encouraging her . "Wahh ! Means people usually advice not to be raged and your encouraging me for the same thing." Answered her wiping her tears whereas he chuckled . "Thank you !" said her helding his palms whereas he beamed .

"Nahh ! There is nothing to say thanks you physically healed me and I did mentally . Favour you know" replied him whereas he beamed and wrapped his arms around her recalling her parents but failed and again pained droplets founded a way down to her face . He with mingled feelings responded to her emotional hug .

Sanak , the admirer of Vallari also the son of the village sarpanch . He was a childhood friend of her but soon turned into her lover . The denial for her to his proposal made him to take a reprisal . His eyes burned seeing his eternal love to be closed to someone else .

"Dadimaa !" exclaimed a gleeful Vallari as she wrapped her arms around Madhura , her adoptive granny whom she loved more than herself.

"Tu yaha ?" asked Madhura who was engrossed in making flower garlands. "Haa hum yaha ! Aap toh milne aati nahi" exclaimed Vallari disheartened perched alongside of hers whereas Madhura pulled her cheeks . "Yeh le tere liye" Said Madhura placing the jasmine's garland in her hand whereas Vallari beamed .

"Toh meri titli kaisi hai ?" asked Madhura with tenderness for her grand-daughter . "Perfect ! And how you're doing ?" questioned Vallari as she perched beside her . "What about me ? Just living by the grace of almighty and your love." answered her getting a simper back from her .

As Vallari's peeper falled on the leftovers served in a filthy plate she was disheartened . "Aap yeh nahi khayengi !" Exclaimed Vallari in stringent tone taking the platter and keeping it aside .
Detaching the lid of the box serving a delicious rice pudding . "Aap ye khayiye aur yeh kheer hum aapko khilayenge." Said Vallari with her ever-lasting chaoticness .

Feeding her granny with gentleness was giving her relief as she is the only pillar of her existence . "I'm not going talk to you Vallu !" claimed Madhura making Vallari's eyes turned questionable . "Ofcourse you're planning to get married and didn't thought to inform me." Vallari's peeper widen centimetres hearing this statement .

                                     -

                                       -