chapter 1 politician

•••
Song- DARK HORSE ft lisa and suga remix
•••

Normal day in seoul. In a big building far away from seoul main city. Everything seem fine. Guard are on duty with guns in there hand. Every guard look like a body builder with well dressed.

This building is not a normal building. It is main residence of politician park myunjae. He is a politician to other but he is a drug dealer too. He sell drugs in large amount and get money which he use to buy votes.

Everything till now seems good but not for so long.

About a 1 km far away from building. A black colour car is parked.

No one know about that.

Inside 3 persons are sitting one in driver seat one in passanger seat and one in back seat with three laptop. The 2 who are sitting in front seat is wearing total black clothes. With a well featured mask on there face.

In mask many features are added

In mask many features are added. Like robotic voice will come out when you speak, glasses will recognise the person who's data you feed in, with these glasses you can see in dark and through gas and smoke too. They can hear each other clear voice talk through earpieces in there mask.

Both who are sitting infront are ready. They take there snipers. And look in back seat in which a boy with mask is sitting in eyes a glasses same as them. He look at them and give them thumb. Indicate that everything is clear.

Both look at each other and nod. They walk out and run behind the car infront of them. One stand behind right side car and other on other side.

Guards are on there work standing like statue. The guard which were standing in there front got call make there plan start.

"Hello! Who is this " guard speak but he only hear unclear voice. He look at phone and then walk toward other direction for signal. Both masked guy look at each other.

Than one with board shoulders sign other to run back of building. That person just nod and run toward back of building without anyone notice.

Then that red short haired person look at sides to see if anyone is there but no one was there. The he/she take that big ass gun and put in his/her back. And with the help of there sticky gloves and shoes. That red hair person start to climb on building. He/she finally get in first window but than that red hair person get little up and take out something from his/her pocket and place it in window. He/she place four chips in window which successfully stick with them. Then he/she climb up little again and first look at the person behind car and show thumb. That board shoulders person nod.

The person who was climbed in building place hand on ear and speak.

"Window done" both the person behind the car and in the car hear a soothing voice. Than the person inside car. Type in laptop and press the "k" button, cause a blast in building where chips were place.