Captivation at the Pond

Michael finished work and headed home to change for his date , I guess that's what you would call It. He picked something casual just a shirt and pants with socks and shoes and headed out. He usually walked everywhere even though he had obtained his license. It was roughly 6pm when he arrived. Nichole had told him to meet her there In 30 minutes, better early than late, which was what Nichole was doing she was waiting on laundry to be done and it wouldn't be done until 6:30, she texted Michael apologizing and that she would be late. The tall goth was sat at a picnic table when he received the text, he chuckled and texted back , no problem take your time and went over to the edge of the grass by the pond and sat for 45 minutes have a cigarette or two. He was off in a daze when he felt two hands cover his eyes, startled he yelled out "hey!" Pushing himself up off the ground with his hands and looked at the short Ebony woman looking back at him. She looked so insanely beautiful. Nichole laughed and took a seat at the picnic table. Michael did the same "did I scare you big bad goth" Michael crinkled his nose "no of course not I was just distracted" Nichole smiled at him "Right okay whatever you say" the two shared stories of the past, the present and the future. They found out they share a couple common interests,  reading and writing. Nichole grew bored of just talking and got up, walking over to the pond "well are you going to just sit there or will you come join me" Michael looked up at her "in the pond? No I can't I don't have a swim suit. Nichole smiled "you don't need one we will go in our underwear" she started taking her top off. Michaels eyes lit up he'd seen naked women before but Nichole just in her bra and panties was making him excited more so than those women in porn. He shed his clothes, feeling a bit awkward and walked down to the water and got in. The curly haired lady pulled him in holding both of his hands. The goths cheeks flushed red and he followed her direction and the two started to swim around splashing each other back and forth it was all fun and games untill Michael caught glimpse of Nichole in the water her skin glistening off the sun, looking like the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen he couldn't help himself. His lips were pressed against hers fulfilling one of his fantasies the kiss was passionate and full of desire. Nichole was surprised Michael  had made any move at all but she enjoyed it her body tingled in places one should never speak of she didn't want just this kiss she wanted all of him. He definitely felt the same but not here, not at home hopefully Nichole's parents would be absent from the home but that was a stretch , he finished the kiss and turned away. Nichole looked at him thinking something was wrong "what's wrong?" He turned to face her "we can't do this you're supposed to be married soon" Nichole replied yes I am but I'm not following through with it. Michael looked at her with a stare and replied "I can't let you do that I care for you too much to let you throw your life away on me" Nichole protested "no you don't get to make the decision on how I run my life. You also don't get to decide if your not what I want either because you know damn well what that answer is" Michael stood there speechless and shook his head and exited the pond. Nichole yelled at him from the pond "if you leave again , this time I won't come back looking for you" the words stung at Michaels cold heart "you won't have to then, meet me at the cemetery after dark we can talk more there" he left the park and started on his walk home. Nichole got out of the pond and shook the water out of her curls and put her clothes back on and drove home waiting for nightfall which wasn't long.

Michael walked passed a bunch of business. Nothing but a bunch of conformists living life the same way as the next person it was pathetic. He thought about the kiss with Nichole it was just as he had always imagined that was the problem it was predictable he was everything but that very word. He looked far into the distance and saw a woman with a curvaceous figure and blonde hair, two eyes that stared back at him. This person wasn't close enough to see features but the moment she was and he heard her voice call out "Michael" he knew exactly who it was. Someone he had buried a long time ago and wrote them off as deceased.