Ch 9 - Love (2) (Lemon)

Saki and Ken were kissing deeply. What they just confessed to each other. What did that mean just now? Were they engaged? There was no ring but they both just said yes. Was Ken her fiancé now? Was she his? Their hearts were beating so fast that they couldn't help but want to go all the way. Ken helping Saki take off her jeans and Saki taking off his. She could see Ken was hard in his boxers. Ken could see she was went in her panties.

But they were busy making out. Kissing as Saki moved and gently sat him his clothed member.

Saki: Ask me to go all the way with you.

Ken: All the way?

Saki: All the way.

Ken smiled. Saki was perfect. So he would say what he desired. He would say all the steps that was "all the way".

Ken: Saki I want to have passionate sex with you. I want to go home and not have the ability to lose the smile you give me on my face. I want to keep on loving you throughout school. I want to proposed to you on my knee. With a ring I brought. I want to stay...

Saki kissed Ken passionately as she was pulling his boxers down.

Saki: Tell me all the plans you have for us after this. But ask for it.

Ken and Saki were panting. Losing breath, in heat. Who knows. They didn't. But they loved each other so much.

Ken: Saki. Please put it in. Wait! What about protection?

But before Kai could even attempt to get protection. Saki had already moved her panties aside and put in his hard member. Slightly moaning as it was both of their first times. Saki slightly bleeding as she broke her hymen. She was so tight. Ken wasn't massive. A nice girth and 6 and a half inches in length. But the panting and look on Sakis face. You would think it's the 8 inches he had in his past life.

Saki: I've been taking the... *Ahhh~* pill. Plus it's a safe day. We can do it all we want. And if I do end up pregnant. *Ahhh~* It's a fate we both want. You... *Ahhh~* you want to get me pregnant don't you? You *Ahhh~* pervert.

Ken found her perfect. Saki began riding him and even the way her boobs bounced, her sweet blissful moans, the softness of her skin and behind, it was all perfect to Kai. Saki had changed. Maybe not that much physical but she did change. Ken held Saki as he gently put her back down on the bed.

Saki: That's it Ken *Ahhh~*. I'm not going to break. So show me your love in a different way.

Ken began thrusting his hips as Saki moaned. Gripping the sheets as she wrapped her legs around him. Ken's hands on her hips as he thrusted into the woman he loved.

Saki: I... *Ahhhh~* I love you Ken!

Ken leaned over as he wrapped his arms around her. Holding her close with a hand on the back of her head. Thrusting harder as she moaned and got louder.

Ken: I love you Saki!

Ken had something bigger in his last life. He knew how to use a weapon of such a size. But this wasn't just sex of pleasure. But their first time of love.

Ken felt Saki get tighter and shudder as she came. Ken lifted her up as he sat on the bed. Thrusting up into her. Her breasts pressed against him. Ken held her close with one hand. Teasing her with the other. Teasing her nipples in between his fingers as he thrusted.

Saki: K-Kiss.

Ken kissed Saki as they were completely connected. Ken inside of Saki, their bodies against each other as close as they would get with her legs wrapped around him. Now they were kissing. Ken was close to cumming. Saki felt the throb of his member inside of her. Clamping down as she was going to cum again too. So sensitive after cumming already. She wanted Kai to cum inside of her. She wouldn't let him cum anywhere else.

Ken finished it off by teasing her clit. Ken cumming inside of her as he shook with her. Cumming so deep inside of her, he felt her tighten, his member throb to pump out more cum. This moment was absolutely pure. Two people loving each other in complete bliss. The moment still and eternal as this was the strongest connection he had with anyone. Even with Jessica it was just sex for sex. He couldn't show he really loved her. But with Saki he could show how much he loved and cared for her.

They both laid down as they panted. Ken still inside of Saki as they looked at each other.

Saki: I think I'm addicted to you Ken.

Ken: Oh. Because I know for certain I won't ever be able to get enough of you.

Saki: Please. I think I'm close again.

Ken slowly thrusted as Saki held him close. Ken whispering in her ear.

Ken: Your amazing. You deserve everything and more. And I'm going to try and give you everything. You're beautiful, smart...

Saki came again as she clenched onto Ken. Holding him as she moaned into his ear.

Ken: And I love you.

Saki: We're... we're... going to... do this... more often.

Saki panted. Ken smiled as he kissed her gently.

Ken: I'll give you everything and more.

Saki and Ken enjoyed each others embrace as they kissed. Making out. When Ken recovered they went for another round. Sleeping over at the hotel.