CHAPTER 1

"Tumhe apne lafzon mien itni gehrai se likhungi ki padhne valon ko tumhe dekhne ki talab hogi..."🥀

~"Druti or Dushyant ka milna usi tarah namumkin hai jese, Suraj ki roshni or chaand ki chamak, jese samundar ki gehraiyan or aasman ki bulandiya

~"Druti or Dushyant ka milna usi tarah namumkin hai jese, Suraj ki roshni or chaand ki chamak, jese samundar ki gehraiyan or aasman ki bulandiya. Har koi khud ko badlne mien raazi hai. Har cheez tabaah hone or dubara banane ke liye taiyaar hai.
Mohabbat ke liye…ek hone ke liye…kyuki ISHQ sabkuch badal deta hai...."

__________________________________*⁠・⁠゜

A Hotel room, dimly lit with a tense atmosphere. A lady was sitting on the couch. On her opposite side, Mr. Mayur Gupta, Biggest Share holder of "Gupta Alliance" was sat.

She slowly forwarded the cup of coffee to his side and said, "Mr. Gupta, you have only one choice."

He said angrily, "You think you will ask me for shares of my company and I will give it to you, are you crazy?

Woman: [smirking] "Mr. Gupta, it seems negotiations have hit a roadblock. But don't worry, I've brought a little something to sweeten the deal."

She called someone from her phone and said, "come inside quickly with the box."

There was a knock on the door, and a maid came walking quickly with a sleek black box in her hand. She bowed and greeted her and quickly placed the box on the table and left the place.

Woman: "Mr. Gupta, it seems we have a delicate situation on our hands. I have something you might want to see." slides the box across the table.

She watches with a her light brown eyes, as Mr. Gupta hesitantly opens the box. His eyes widen in shock as he sees the compromising photos inside.

Mr. Gupta: [fuming] "What is this?!"

In the box, there were pictures of Mayur having sex with other women.

Woman: [calmly] "Oh, just a friendly reminder of the consequences of crossing someone like me."

Mr. Gupta: [voice rising] "You dare threaten me?!"

Woman: [ice cold] "Watch your tone, Mr. Gupta. You don't have the capacity to speak to Adheera Dutt like that.

Mr. Gupta's anger flares, his words laced with venom as he lashes out. Adheera remains unfazed, her eyes glittering with determination.

Adheera placed some papers in front of Mr. Gupta and a pen and said, "You have ten seconds to decide. Your wife will be here any moment now."

Mr Gupta [shocked]: "My..my wife, how..how can she be here?"

Adheera [sarcastically]: "She was missing you damn much, so I invited her, any problem? And, I think because of her father, and her love you're here. All your fame, property everything, is because of her. Now decide, if she finds out that you cheated on her than...