CHAPTER 8

"Woh khush hai par shayad hamse nhi, woh naraz hai par shayad hamse nhi, kon kehta hai unke dil mien mohabbat nhi.. mohabbat hai par shayad hamse nhi...🥀"

Druti stepped out of the car, her eyes still fixed on the black car while Chitransh and the guards faced her

Chitransh ordered to two guards to catch her.

Druti, still looking at the car, spoke in a stern voice, "if anyone dares to take even a single step forward, I’ll ensure they’re never fit to walk again.”

Her voice was icy cold, sending shivers down the spine of everyone present there.

The guards halted in their tracks, Standing there, everyone felt a cold sweat trickle down their spine.

The two guards glanced at Chitransh.

Chitransh swallowed and signaled to the two guards to stop.

Druti, with a sarcastic smirk, remarked, "How long before Mr. Royal, graces me with his presence, huh?"

Ishq labon pe
Ishq duaa mein
Jism mein rooh mein
Ishq rawan rawan rawan rawan

Ishq nazar mein
Ishq bashar mein
Aks mein raks mein
Ishq e nishan nishan nishan nishan♪

As soon as these words left her lips, the person inside the car, whose steel-blue eyes were looking at Druti, stepped out. A smirk formed on his face as he saw Druti.

Dushyant emerged from his car and stood a little distance away from the cliff.

Druti looked at him. Even though Dushyant had his black sunglasses on, she could still feel the intensity of his gaze upon her.

After a moment of just looking at each other, Druti took a step towards him, closing the distance between them.

Suddenly, she spoke up in a sharp tone, "What a cheap move, Mr. Royal."

Dushyant looked at her from head to toe, as if checking if she was alright.

His gaze then fell on her injured left hand, which was wrapped in a scarf, stained with blood. His eyes turned as cold as glaciers upon seeing it.

Druti, with a flick of her hand, made a mocking gesture, arching both her eyebrows as if expecting answers to her questions.

Dushyant chuckled softly, moving more closer to her, and looked into her eyes. "Oh, is it? But it's just a mere consequence of YOUR cheap move," he retorted calmly.

With a chuckle, Druti raised her eyebrows and said, oh, you are seeking revenge. I see.! Well, you're an expert in that, aren't you?"

Dushyant leaned more closer to her ear and huskily said in her ear.."Hmm, I'm an expert in everything. Wanna try?"