deception ❤️‍🩹

***His Best Friend....His Worst Enemy...***

After the accident... some people who heard the sound....rushed to go check what happened....when they arrived they found him stuck under the car with only his head out....they quickly helped one another and lifted him and took him to the hospital.......

Meanwhile...

Kavya had no knowledge of what had happened to Adi...though she had a very unsettling feeling tht something bad had happened....she brushed it off and went home......
Anurag being happy that he thought Adi was dead decided to...go and visit kavya to ensure she was not feeling in anyway sympathetic towards Adi.....

An:Hello um... kavya may I come in.....

K:Off course....(While wiping her tears)

An:I just came to check on you of u r alright....after everything that has happened....u might need someone by your side......

K:I just can't believe he would do something like this to me....I loved that Man with my entire heart....and that's how he has repaid me.......( As she dug her nails into the pillow trying rip it apart).....

As Anurag saw this as a perfect time to influence her with hatred for Adi.....

An:Yeah I don't think he ever loved you....if he really loved you with all his heart he wouldn't have treated you like tht...not even I would treat you like tht....(He said while putting his hands in her shoulder)...he was just using you....I may be his best friend but....I know his selfish and a dirty player.....he only wants something he could benefit from nothing else......Such a worthless man....

K: pls don't say tht about him his not like tht.....pls

An: Oh pls Kavya open your eyes to the truth.....just look at what he did to you...he played you.....he threw you out of his house and life wht more an u expect.....he even played your colleague Anusha.....once upon a time.....

K:What Anusha.....No he couldn't he told me he'd never been with any other...girl apart from me.....wht are you saying....

An: Kavya pls listen....I am telling you the truth he is nothing but he's father's son...he's not ur husband he hates you.....

And those words did it Kavya fell deep into hating Adi tht the sound of his name irked her.....and over time she became close to Anurag....While Adi had become a complete mess in his life.....

***A second return.....to fix his mistakes?....What does Fate have install for them...***

Hope u like it
Angsty Adi coming up.....😁😁😁