Obsession ✨

***His Back To Fix It all....***

M:Adi are you ok....wht are you doing to yourself.....this is madness...you are just losing yourself to this world of Regret....

A:Mum pls....pls me be I have done nothing in my life worthy of living for...pls.....let me die here....

M:Adi listen to me....I know you are regretting wht you did to Kavya it was not....I tried to tell you... To tht she couldn't do something like this....but you ignored me.and chose to listen to your father....and now look at where it has brought......

A: But Mum what did u expect me to believe....all accusations pointed to her....wha....

M:Adi words spoken in anger are not always meant....she did not mean it she was just angry.....tht you knew about her sister's death and what transpired but chose to keep quiet....

As Malini looked down at her son who was seating on the floor with a bottles in his hand looking completely disorganized and lost....she couldn't help but pray tht his sunshine return....

Meanwhile

A

n: Kavya I love you....I want you to be by my side pls....

As Anurag knelt down to propose to Kavya as he had prepared a cute and small date for her.... seeing tht she had developed a soft spot for him.....
Kavya was shocked tht she couldn't bring it into words but just looked numb and said nothing....How could she say yes to him...when she knows all in well tht she still lo...no hates Adi and hasn't....made him regret his actions towards her....

K:Anurag I am sorry but I can't accept your proposal.....I am sorry....pls under.....

An: Understand what Kavya seriously....Pls begging you pls marry me and make yours....

K: Am sorry I can't....I know you helped me to heal but I can't simply be yours because I don't love you....

An:Kavya pls don't say tht pls.....I love you pls marry me ( as he held her hand with a little force... which slightly hurt her and she jerked it harshly...)

K:Wht the hell Anurag you are hurting me......What is this behavior of yours....

An:Am sorry Kavya but you are hurting me too by rejecting me....I mean I am sorry but I love you kavya.....( He now started behaving like a lunatic...)

K : No Anurag we are just Best friend nothing more and nothing less so pls....I don't love you

An: Now I see it's because of tht Ad....

K: Don't you dare say tht be Infront of me ever again....(As she lashed him with a deafening slap.. as he just held it and smiled like a psycho....)

An:( hahhahahhah) Kavya I am sorry I didn't mean to but you see....

As he tried to twist her arm as he stood but kavya was quick enough to react and she hit him with the vase of flowers on the table which lead him to bleed...as she ran away scared for her life.....

An:....as he held the side of his head and saw blood and said....by this blood... if I can't have you no one else can............

M:Adi is need you to get up and put yourself together....and go make things right with your wife.....

A: She's not my wife Mum she's just another stranger who passed like a shadow and left me in complete darkness.....

M: Because of your stupid actions.....you lost her.....now if your are my son and her Husband.....I need you to bring the joy of this house....you can do it come on Adi....

A:But Mum and if she doesn't forgive me....then what....

M: Ain't stop trying....untill she does no matter what.....

Adi realized How foolish he had been acting and decided to make things right...he knew it was gonna be tough but he had to...in order to have the love of his life back....he had to do all it takes....No Anurag had no idea tht Adi had survived the accident.... and Kavya never knew what had happened...or about Anurag's schemes......

IAS Kavya reporting for duty Ma'am.....

C: Hi miss Bansal how are you doing now all better..

K:Yes Ma'am all ready.....

C:And how is Adi doing.....

K: Ma'am pls I don't want to speak of tht Man pls....

C:but....

K:Pls Ma'am.....

C: fine we shall not but I do hope everything is alright.....ok so.. you have a new case.....There are some illegal trafficking happing around where young girls are getting targeted....But for this I need you to disguise yourself as one of the common girls.... and blend in with the rest and catch them.....and mind you this is a solo thing.....

K: Ok don't worry Ma'am....am on it ma'am.....

C: Ok....

***Determined to make things right.....His love.....his strength ❤️‍🔥🥀 ADHIRAJ PRADHAN.******